Menu
Travelling from Hong Kong to Foshan, best method?
Apr 22, 2011 21:35
GUEST23843 Dear, you know the time table for the train that runs from Hung Hom to Foshan? Thanks a lot!
Apr 22, 2011 21:55
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23843

Dear, you know the time table for the train that runs from Hung Hom to Foshan? Thanks a lot!

I'm afraid there is no direct train from Hung Hom to foshan. You need to make a transfer at Guangzhou.
Here is the timetable for the train from Hung Hom to Guangzhou : http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/kowloon-guangzhou-train.htm

For the train from Guangzhou to Foshan, you could search by yourself at http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
May 1, 2011 09:33
GUEST65130 While traveling from hk airport to foshan( I am staying at crown plaza) do I need a visa and if so can it be done on the way or at the airport itself?
May 3, 2011 06:04
GUESTSHARON I arrive in Hong Kong airport this Sunday and I am travelling to Foshan can you provide me with the Bus departure times please.
May 3, 2011 20:56
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSHARON

I arrive in Hong Kong airport this Sunday and I am travelling to Foshan can you provide me with the Bus departure times please.

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/transport-connection-with-mainland-china/mainland-coach-services.html

Check the above link and you will find direct bus from HKIA to Foshan.
May 28, 2011 22:14
GUEST00172 Hi, I am going to take a cross border bus from HK Airport to Foshan, Shunde. if I am staying in one of the hotels in New World area near the QinHui Yuan, should I also alight at ChangChen Hotel then take a taxi; or is there an easier/faster way?
Jul 22, 2011 01:05
GUEST21183 I WANT TO GO "Hecheng Park , Heshan City , Guangdong Province" from which airport it will be the closest or from Hong kong Intl. Airport how we can reach there. We are coming from India.
Jul 22, 2011 10:12
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST00172

Hi, I am going to take a cross border bus from HK Airport to Foshan, Shunde. if I am staying in one of the hotels in New World area near the QinHui Yuan, should I also alight at ChangChen Hotel then take a taxi; or is there an easier/faster way?

If you are staying the hotel in the new world area,you can take the direct bus to daliang town of shunde.changchen hotel is far away the new world centre.
Jul 22, 2011 10:13
  • IVYSKY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21183

I WANT TO GO "Hecheng Park , Heshan City , Guangdong Province" from which airport it will be the closest or from Hong kong Intl. Airport how we can reach there. We are coming from India.

you can fly to guangzhou airport and take a bus to heshan city.
Jul 25, 2011 07:07
GUEST52407 Hi can someone please advise where to get the ferry to Foshan from Hong Kong
Page 8 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travelling from Hong Kong to Foshan, best method?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code