Menu
Electronics in Guangzhou
Oct 29, 2008 13:40
  • ZICITRON
Dear all,

I am new to this forum and I am very glad to have found this community as I will be traveling to China in November. I will staying for around 5 days in Guangzhou. I would like to shop for some nice electronic goods. Can anyone point out the interesting shops/areas that I need to visit in Guangzhou for electronics? Any nearby areas (by bus or train) would also be helpful. Thanks a lot!

regards,
Ali
Oct 29, 2008 19:40
  • BILLCAI
Hi Ali,
Welcome to Guangzhou! May I know you want to buy electronic goods for your personal use or you want to buy in bulk? If you for personal use, you can buy it in Suning or Gome. if wholesale, you need to go to the professional elextronics markets. If you need any help here, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or call me at: 13710648656.
Reagrds.
Bill
Oct 31, 2008 01:06
  • ZENCHEN
Pls visit Gangding,very close to Guangzhou East Railway Station.
Dec 17, 2008 04:57
GUEST31149 Hi

He is nice guy and native people in Guangdong,he is famillar with most of the wholesale markets & manufacturer in Guangdong province and Hong Kong.He could show you to souing your products with your price and high quality easily in very short time!!

His email is GMAIL.COM|CNCALLING
http://hi.baidu.com/cnmichaelgong

Good luck!

Henry Loran
Apr 14, 2010 00:49
GUESTANDREW ... Hello! I just came to Guangzhou for at least 1 year for work. I am looking to buy an Xbox360, does anyone know where I can find one? Or maybe a website which may ship one to me?

I have one in America that I can have sent here, but I imagine with duties and taxes and shipping fees, it would be better to just buy another one here.

My email is Jabil.com|Andrew_Fasulo if you have any ideas. I really appreciate your help!
Feb 9, 2011 11:59
GUESTIMTEHAZ I am coming to guangzhou in March. I want to get a good agent for showing me electronics market and deal for good prices for me.
Feb 9, 2011 21:08
GUEST22353 Dear sir:

We would like to be your buying agent in Guangzhou,pls feel free to contact us,thank you.

We have experience of wholesale markets in Gz and have been a buying agent for abroad buyers for some years.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Feb 18, 2011 09:07
  • IVYSKY
Hi Sir,

I can be your logistics and sourcing agent, show you electronics market and bargain a good price for you.

Best regards,

Ivyskychina @ hotmail.com
Feb 21, 2011 22:55
  • GIONVIA
For electronics , the best place to source should be shenzhen huaqiangbei . there are thousands of small factories located in that city and you could easily find usa, mobiles phones, tablets computers, gadgets .etc. there . If you are just small trading companies , you may just purchase from huaqiangbei wholesale markets and if you are big enough , then you may purchase from factories directly. Hope this helps you somethings in this regard.
Apr 2, 2011 11:58
GUESTANNA HIII........I am coming to guangzhou next week.... I want to get a good agent for showing me electronics market and obtain good prices for me.Waiting for a reply very very soon.....as its very urgent!!!!!!God Bless!!!
Apr 2, 2011 21:08
GUEST48160
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTANNA

HIII........I am coming to guangzhou next week.... I want to get a good agent for showing me electronics market and obtain good prices for me.Waiting for a reply very very soon.....as its very urgent!!!!!!God Bless!!!

Hey,

I am very familiar with the market in Guangzhou and i'll be available next week.

You can contact me at any time.

Shelly
Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Electronics in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code