Menu
UK forum for all immigration and visa queries. All questions answered!!.
Nov 9, 2008 07:52
  • JIMPANZY
I have found a great forum which may help anyone who is having difficulties getting advice on visa issues and documentation for applications.

Very useful for UK residents

http://www.ukresident.com/forums/index.php
Jun 17, 2009 12:49
GUEST52171Is there a way to change the delivery address for sending the of the passport after Visa is stamped and returned by the UK consular?
Jan 21, 2010 07:48
GUEST86216Hi there,

I had lived in london for 8 years on asylum seeker status and eventually my application was refused and i was removed from uk and served with form IS151A by the uk immigration. i was also told that you are always welcome back to uk but you must apply visa from your country of origion after 12 months. furthermore, furthermore, i handed over a fake british passport on which io had traveled to pakistan which made me an illegal entrant and person liable to be removed. looking at my good charactor and tax paying history they didnt make any charge sheet against me and offered me two options if i withdraw my application and go back to my country or if i want to fersue my case further but in case of adopting the secong option i will be kept in detention so i choosed the first option and came back to pakistan in june 2003.

now i want to go to uk for higher education since i came back to pakistan i completed my graduation. i am not sure if i can get the student visa or not as nowadays the student visa policy is very soft. Kindly suggest. Thank you.

Best regards

Syed Waqar Ahmed
gmail.com|waqar.ahmed111
Jul 19, 2010 12:19
GUEST06358Hi,
I have submitted my Tier1 general visa application today. By mistake I forgot to check the boxes in section 7, where it is asking about maintanence fund details. However, I checked the main check box in the section which is 7.4 and also explained the proof details in summary. Is there any problems ?
Aug 11, 2010 08:00
GUEST19253Hi, If someone has already been to this country and returned to their counrty of origin with in the required time frame, how do they come back again? Would I need to to send another letter to the embassey and go through the same process again?
Aug 11, 2010 20:35
GUESTNANCYif the visa he used is not valid now, he needs to apply for a new visa to China. the application procedure is the same but he may get more chance to be granted.
Nov 20, 2010 06:19
GUESTSAJITHI am a student who applied under tier 4 general category and I had a previous refusal in 2007 and I applied for the perfection this time and I submitted my documents on last 16th of November 2010 and my course starts on 5th of January. Will the previous refusal be affecting the current decision and also I submitted the previous refusal letter along with the documents. Will it be getting late to get visa. Please someone replay me.
Dec 12, 2010 14:59
GUESTLORENCOSEDI need to contact site admin urgently. Can you understand me?
Thanks
Dec 12, 2010 19:33
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLORENCOSED

I need to contact site admin urgently. Can you understand me?
Thanks

Dear GUESTLORENCOSED,

I am the administrator of TCG (abbreviated for TravelChinaGuide.com) Community. Is there anything I can do for you?
Dec 13, 2010 01:51
  • HOIANVIETNAM
my girlfriend and I are planning to go travelling in March to South East Asia and possibly south america (dependent on money)

We should have roughly £7000 between us and would like to go for roughly six months, is this possible? Ideally we'd like to go to India first then Thailand and just sort of see what happens though I'm interested in Indonesia,Laos and malaysia...How possible is it to do all this with the time and money we have?would a trip to south america be out of the question? I dont mind doing things on the cheap but I dont want to be scraping by the whole time...can anyone recommend good travel agencies in those countries? Any suggestions of things to do while we're out there? Just any advice in general would be great as I am a complete novice and we have very little time to sort it all out....
Jan 8, 2011 01:22
  • SMITHPAUL
There are two distinct ways to qualify for a Canadian Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa under the Federal Skilled Worker category and there are different requirements throughout the immigration process for each:
1. Your Canadian immigration application is screened in Sydney, Nova Scotia
2. The transfer of your application and supporting documents from the Canadian Intake Unit (CIU) to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office that will be processing your application
3. Your application is reviewed by a Canadian Immigration Visa Officer
4. Personal interview is waived or required.
5. Medical instructions are issued
6. Request for your passport and right of Permanent Resident fee
7. Issuance of your Canada immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page: