Menu
Louis Vuitton,the dream of each girl or woman
Nov 9, 2008 09:38
  • WJFOX
Louis Vuitton bags, That is the dream of probably each girl or woman nowadays. Louis Vuitton is a name recognized throughout the world. Known for their fabulous design and quality product.

The Louis Vuitton bags review, reports that it is well worth it to visit the Louis Vuitton studio and shop. It is not very surprising, either, that the shop finds its headquarters in Paris - the center of fashion, and new trends in the world of Beauty. Well, when you come to the shop you forget about all your problems and almost sink in the beauty of such handmade beauty. At first, to choose and see all the bags and items it is better to use special catalogues with the pictures of all the production and brief information on the size, and price of each product.

The main disadvantage that people refer to in the LV bags review is their very high price, in fact, it is probably too high. Such a bag can cost anywhere from 300-400 dollars, up to an unreal sum of money. But such prices are understandable. The quality of Louis Vuitton shoulder bags and Louis Vuitton purse is really very high because of used leather and handmade elements. And in most cases, bags and other products are totally handmade - and such things are always very expensive.

Besides, the company and shop of Louis Vuitton is extremely popular all over the world, visitors and clients of the shop are often famous and rich people such as V. Beckham, or Kate Moss, for example, and they always take an active part in the Louis Vuitton bags review. It is natural that the firm tries to make more and more beautiful and original things, not to disappoint people and let their constant clients forget about the company, and choose another one. If you live in another country it is also useful to know that buying Louis Vuitton products is available via internet.

If you are already a happy owner of one of countless number of LV handbags it is necessary to take care of the product. At first, you must also remember that your bag or wallet is made of leather and needs to be taken good care of and treated as any other leather product. In most cases, this material is rather sensitive and does not like any contact with water. Well, if it happens that you are in the street while it is raining, it is better to wait, for the time being, in some cafe or shop and not to spoil your bag.

Also there are some certain demands concerning the cleaning of fine leather products, if you are not sure what will be right and what will be wrong, you need to ask for instructions from the manufacturer, or read about it on the internet. Well, according to the Louis Vuitton bags review, if you follow these pieces of advice, your bag will serve you for a long time, and make you happy and proud to wear it.

Luxurynavi is a best provider for the various ladies handbags. Varities of brands like gucci bags, hermes bags, birkin bags, prada handbag, miumiu handbag, etc.
Nov 9, 2008 20:59
  • SUNNYDREAM
Right, Louis Vuitton is the dream of each girl, but it too expensive. Only rich women can afford the name brand.
Nov 10, 2008 19:53
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Louis Vuitton bags do not cost $300 - $400 as far as I know. Are those genuine? I have never seen one that costs so low, even for a second-hand. The lowest I've seen was $600 for a genuine Louis Vuitton and that was on sale, bargain. Some can cost as much as $2,000 - $4,000.

Not being a party popper but.... what the heck is the deal with Louis Vuitton? It's just a bag! They're usually not even made of leather. They're usually made of canvas.
Nov 22, 2008 08:18
GUEST14547 i'm sorry to burst your bubble but louis vuitton has pouchettes that cost under 400 a pop. they never go on sale!!! the price goes up every year for the same model.

Nov 23, 2008 00:00
  • WANHU
For people with so much money to spend, they can do anything even shopping at Tiffany. Some people go for names although it doesn't help much with one's own economic ability, so she buys a fake product under a new better name, replica product. In Shangxia Jiu, GZ you can get an LV wallet at 15RMB.

Wan
Apr 22, 2010 04:40
LV is very expensive to someone who wants to own a clasical LV handbag.
Now if you want one LV handbag. Welcome to visit our website: www.worldleathers.com which supply various brand handbag with top quality. We supply LV,Gucci,Burberry,Dior,Chanel,Balenciaga,Bottega Venata,Jimmy choo and so on and other leather products: shoes,purse,wallet,belts,sunhat,sunglasses etc.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.
worldleathers.com|zoe
hotmail.com|worldleathersco
Jun 16, 2010 20:59
  • LILYBRWON
Well, it's exactly true.Louis Vuitton bags is always so expensive...
But I usually visit this site "www.mybagspurses.com" to get my Louis Vuitton bags.
Their price and quality is realy amazing. And the shipment is quite quick.
Last edited by LILYBRWON: Jun 16, 2010 21:04
Jun 17, 2010 04:57
  • BL2022
It's far too expensive. I would rather buy many cheaper but still beautiful ones and take the different ones every day.
Mar 9, 2012 03:04
GUESTIDONIAZQL more and more cheap bags wait for you!
Mar 19, 2012 04:32
We are louis vuitton replica handbags supplier, but we do not offer the cheap fake louis vuitton handbags.
All our bags are top quality louis vuitton 1:1 bags.
If you have interest in wholesale, please contact us via email.
louisvuittonsupplier at g mail dot com.
It's almost impossible for people to spot our copies from the original items.
Post a Reply to: Louis Vuitton,the dream of each girl or woman
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code