Menu
I am a Chinese girl
Aug 28, 2011 13:24
GUEST93254 My Chinese woman is 1.73!You're unlucky
Aug 29, 2011 20:06
GUEST99127 1.73 is pretty tall for chinese girls.average height for chinese girls are around 160cm
Oct 3, 2011 02:08
GUEST12834 chinese girls like casual sex so they find foreign men and get to have sex. in exchange the men would give them some money and take care of them, some get married, may may be not, it is very normal thing to happen in the modern world.
Oct 5, 2011 04:47
GUEST16131 A very sweeping statement, you must be very experienced with Chiinese women.
Apr 1, 2012 09:20
GUESTOUMAR I AM BLACK GUY WANT TO MARRY A CHINESE GIRL.I LOVE THE CHINE PEOPLE.
WHO,S CAN CONTACT ME AND GET LOTS OF INFORMATION.WELCOME.
YAHOO.COM|JAHDEMBA
Apr 11, 2012 01:12
  • HOTELLASUITE
I am a Young & smart Boy from India & I would like to tell you ! All girls are so sweet & pretty like Chinese, Indian, American! All boys are not same all do not want having sex with girls ! You're wrong with your think about Boys ! I understand boy just use the girls for sex in night but out of 100% just 60% wanna sex with girls !
Apr 27, 2012 18:31
GUEST97103 Hi Natalie,

I am Australian and know there are a lot of white guys who like to play with Chinese girls. I suggest that a night club isn't the best place to find a good man. It may seem strange but I think the best and safest place to find a good foreigner in China would be in the Supermarket. You can see if they are buying just for one person and not playing with a hidden wife or girlfriend, you can tell by what type of food he purchases if he cares about his body. If a man shops well and buys good food it means he can look after himself and doesn't need you as a housewife slave. Just say hello to foreigners in this situation and ask them simple questions about whether they are visiting HK or working, if they have been in HK long or just arrived, if they have many friends etc. Note the time you see this person and you may see them there again, next time you could arrange to meet somewhere safe like in a coffee shop or with a group of friends or ask where they work etc.

I encourage you to keep looking and slowly develop a friendship with foreign men, it is safer for you and for them, I know i am 6th Generation White Australian and I really love China girls, hope one day to marry or live with a good one. Keep on looking, don't give up as I am sure your Prince is out there! I travel to China frequently and was myself unlucky as I found a China girl who I sponsored to get Permanent Residency in Australia then she ran away after it was granted. I don't hate her for it but do feel disappointed as I was and still am looking for a very long term relationship with an honest China girl, I know there are many millions of them but looking is the hard part. Take heart my unknown friend and stay safe, stay away from creeps with weird suggestions and claims they can take you anywhere unbelievable! you can contact me for a chat, I'm currently in Melbourne Australia and back in China May 2012. Goodluck gmail.com|edwin.reese
Jul 18, 2012 09:59
GUESTFROGGY Hey Natalie, you need to know something. Idk if you even check this thread anymore but here's my point of view. Im a white guy, i met a girl in a bar around last christmas. What i thought was going to be just a holiday thing turned out to be the greatest part of my life. I fell in love with this girl, and when i went back to Canada for school, i talked to her everyday untill summer were we met up again. My point is, people come in all "different shapes and sizes", meaning you should never generalize a race or certain people because everybody is different. And to point out the obvious, ofcourse you're gunna have a hard time finding a good guy at a club, guys go there to pick up easy women 😒 . Keep your head up, there's plenty more fish in the sea ;)
Jul 22, 2012 19:45
GUEST86202 hello, i would like to know more about you, cn be? yahoo.com|markraiken438
Aug 11, 2012 00:21
GUEST10205 Usually, only white guys like your culture will marry you not just for sex but I haven't met a white guys are really nice to me.
Page 10 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am a Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code