Menu
I am a Chinese girl
Aug 28, 2012 21:07
GUEST22641 I enjoyed reading your comments. I must agree with what you're saying. Yes I see all sides of these questions being played out here in the US. Did I read your message correctly, that you live in Hong Kong?

Well I live in sunny California, and I work in San Fransico. Well if you'd like to talk more please feel free to email me at: yahoo.com|germatic50

Hope we can talk more.

Gary
Nov 1, 2012 13:23
GUESTCONTRAD... Well from my perspective, how a guy treats you would not be affected by ethnicity nor nationality. Everyone has there likes and dislikes, its human nature. Now about the men in clubs going after the hot girls for sex, well its the club, the only reason that they would pay the cover charge and over priced drinks would be because the only thing on their mind is hooking up to have sex, that's why men go to clubs, plus dressing skimpy in a club sends messages.
Nov 5, 2012 20:54
GUEST97130 Its true Asian girls love white guys because all they think about is fancy bags and clothes and at the same time the white guys like looking good being with them because the girl is beautiful but at the same time its all about sex for them and than they fo back and tell their boys about you. But the Asian girls don’t get it. And i know because there is this white guy in my job that only date Asian girl and he tells me its just for sex and to help him get others.
Dec 17, 2012 21:08
GUESTTHOKMAY hi ,
I am thokmay from india ,n going to school,class 9

v can be a nice friend in face book.just sent request me in

yahoo.com|thokmay.tenzin

or call me

+919882817041
Mar 8, 2013 05:08
GUEST20413 hi i love you
Apr 3, 2013 02:17
GUEST31842 I'm British white guy, I've been with my chinese HK girlfriend for 9 years now.
Every nationality has cheaters and playboys (and playgirls), but also faithful lovers.
Aug 16, 2013 11:36
GUESTMR.E I am a Western guy (American) was very devoted to my HK girlfriend. I wanted to move to Northern China but came here just for her. Was committed to paying for her university and was working a second job to do it. Only for her to cheat on me. She was my first love and feels like my last. Even other relationships I just do not have the capacity to love in the same way.

So are all Hong Kong woman bad? I thought so for 3 months...then grew the hell up
and jumped back on the horse. Listen, Suicide....blaming all western men....

Grow Up! How about all those good responsible HK guys who take the concubine train to Shenzhen and Dongguan every month to meet their mistress away from there HK wife....ah yes....good men in HK...
Aug 26, 2013 22:04
GUEST21094 Its right . it will be wrong to say all people are bad . but what you think is correct . Most of them pretend .
Oct 9, 2013 04:51
GUEST21007 they dont like black men.. they think they smell bad.. sorry.
Jun 1, 2014 05:31
  • JEFF99
Hello chines girl always looking for rich person now you have experience about USA guy they never want marry Asian girl they just use chines girl I hope it's very good experience just my advice respect Asian people.
Page 11 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am a Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code