Menu
I am a Chinese girl
Dec 24, 2008 16:04
GUEST37227 i will be honest. i am a 46 year old white american man. not only do i think chinese women are the most beautiful women on the planet, i am hoping to find one that will marry me. i love everything about the chinese, but i find it difficult to get a date with a chinese woman. is it because they think i am only interested in sex with them? oh, how wrong! you are very beautiful, and if there is a man alive who cannot see that, then he is blind. but for most chinese women, i think the beauty comes from the inside. the proper raising and education and manners. the most attractive quality, i find, in any woman is the ability to think. intelligence and common sense are sexy to me, and it is what american women do not have. all they have is greed and selfishness.
i guess i am just an old fool, wishing upon stars, but i will continue to wish in hopes that one day, it will come true.
Dec 24, 2008 22:01
  • NATALIELAM
I would like to be friends with some foreigners.
If you want to contact me, would you mind to leave your e-mail address or msn,aim something like that.

Last edited by NATALIELAM: Apr 17, 2009 06:18
Dec 24, 2008 22:27
  • NATALIELAM
Yes, My last name is 林.
Do you know how to read Chinese?
Last edited by NATALIELAM: Apr 17, 2009 06:19
Dec 25, 2008 22:32
  • DESTRUCKDOZ
Not really, Its just the same last name as mine.
Dec 26, 2008 00:54
GUEST15267 nathalie you look really average from what i saw girls in the street in hong kong
Dec 26, 2008 01:28
  • NATALIELAM
Yes ! I know... HAHA
Most of the beautiful women are in China
Last edited by NATALIELAM: Apr 17, 2009 06:20
Dec 26, 2008 04:52
  • GAFFER
Guest 15267, Was that meant as a compliment or an insult. I'm not sure most women would appreciate being called "really average". Every woman is beautiful to someone.
Dec 26, 2008 11:30
  • NATALIELAM
I would not mind so much whether that meant is a compliment or an insult.
I don't really like the western guys. I was cheated by them!
They see Chinese women as prostitutes through they would not give money to the women, they are selfish. they think that Chinese chicks are very stupid , humble and easy to have sex with them.
I saw a lot of foreigners go dating with some ugly Chinese women in Hong Kong.
The foreigners think those ugly women are very beautiful but to the Hong Kong guys, they are not their cup of tea.
Sorry if there is anything wrong.
Natalie
Last edited by NATALIELAM: Apr 17, 2009 06:20
Dec 26, 2008 11:47
GUEST68073 nice nice
Dec 27, 2008 04:43
  • GAFFER
NATALIELAM
I don't know how many Western guys cheated you, but at your age I don't expect it was many if more than one. There are men and women in every country in the world who will take advantage of the opposite sex for sex, money or opportunity. This doesn't mean every man or woman you meet will do the same. If you read threads in this forum or ohers you will find stories from gullible men who fell for the charms of a woman who then fleeced him from his money, married him to get a visa or whatever she wanted to improve her life. Men are simple creatures who rarely use their brains to think when faced with an "available" woman. I also hear of many Chinese men who have a wife and child at home and at least one if not more mistresses to amuse him. This unfortunately is life, which is sometimes hard and painful to learn. One thing you should always remember is that if something seems too good to be true, it invariably is. Treat every new relationship (Western or Asian) with caution whether it is love or business.
Page 2 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am a Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code