Menu
I am a Chinese girl
Dec 27, 2008 06:19
  • NATALIELAM
I understand now...
I should blame myself , that was my fault.
Also, I know some Western guys who live in in Shen Zhen,like to sleep with the prostitutes every night.They think the price is cheat to them , only 100 RMB@hour.
They like bullshit.They don't respect Chinese.
It is because they think they are short term in China,so nothing is serious because they are not staying around.
I lost my virginity from a guy who is from Vancouver, he cheated me ,and he took off the condom while I did not know.Then he left me without notice in the next day.
After that , he spread around . WTF!!!!!! Then his friends call me to go out.
Sorry, I hate Western guys, I am hurt by them.
Last edited by NATALIELAM: Apr 17, 2009 06:21
Dec 27, 2008 13:25
Natalie, no I wouldn't say it's your fault at all, not all western guys are like that, I'm sorry you have been hurt in this way, please don't blame yourself, there are caring western guys about not all of us are scumbags.
My wife wouldn't have married me if I was that king of guy.
Alan
Dec 27, 2008 23:11
  • JCNILE123
{{{I would not mind so much whether that meant is a compliment or an insult.
I don't really like the western guys. I was cheated by them!
They see Chinese women as prostitutes through they would not give money to the women, they are selfish. they think that Chinese chicks are very stupid , humble and easy to have sex with them.
I saw a lot of foreigners go dating with some ugly Chinese women in Hong Kong.
The foreigners think those ugly women are very beautiful but to the Hong Kong guys, they are not their cup of tea.
Sorry if there is anything wrong.))))

There you go, girl!!!
Dec 28, 2008 06:02
  • GAFFER
I can see it will be impossible to convince Natalie that not all Westerners are the same, or that men of other nationalilties might do the same thing as her Canadian. However, my Chinese brother in law to be is single, in his 30's and has a good job. While I was there he dated three Chinese girls. I asked if one would become his wife. He said none of them because all they wanted was for him to buy them expensive clothes and perfume and take them to nightclubs.....and they couldn't cook :o). So for now (he said with a grin) he will enjoy himself until a suitable wife comes along.

It is sad that Natalie fell for a man without morals, but he could have been from any nationality. She was very young and inexperienced in the ways of the world. Perhaps the tradition in China that girls do not discuss "personal" issues with each other did not help, often they seem very naive and innocent. Otherwise she may have been forewarned.
Dec 28, 2008 18:56
  • MARRIE
No matter where he/she is from , China or West, to keep a distance or to set up a protection wall around you before you really know him/her well. Most of time, we Chinese have little chance of having friends in life by abiding by this underlying rule.

Jan 6, 2009 11:45
GUEST11167 Taste in looks is like taste in food. I love pizza but it does not mean you will. Or I love cheese pizza and you love meat pizza. Some foreigners find Asian woman sexy and some not at all. some work with them and be polite.
Jan 6, 2009 22:25
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Natalielam, I am sorry about your experience. Forget the guy and start your life all over again. A scum is not worth grieving over. You seem like a sincere person. He does not deserve you. I am very much aware of Western men who go to Asian countries claiming they like the culture when in truth they are after the women. I have seen them everywhere during my trips and they disgust me. I cannot imagine anyone so pathetic. But understand that not all Western men are like that. There are sincere guys out there. I know one day you will meet your knight in shining armor. All the best!
Jan 13, 2009 01:00
GUEST12971 i like to find a chiness girle frined. My Emaill: yahoo.com|mehdiase
Jan 13, 2009 16:22
GUEST58324 If a Chinese man did the same to you as the Western
man would you say that all Chinese men are cheats ?
Jan 16, 2009 00:56
  • NATALIELAM
I mean MOST of the Westerners like to cheat women
not only one guy did that to me you know?
I want to say MOST of the Chinese men are more responsibile
and loyal than the Western men.
I 've learnt from the mistakes.
Thanks everyone who left a comment on this thread.
By the way, I will never give up to meet some white guys friends
through I still haven't met any nice Western man
Last edited by NATALIELAM: Apr 17, 2009 06:21
Page 3 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am a Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code