Menu
I am a Chinese girl
Apr 17, 2009 03:07
GUEST27225 Sweetheart, you are an emotional wreck, you seem to be happy being hurt, defiled and put upon. This is not how normal relationships work, this is a seriously screwed up situation, go get help!
Apr 27, 2009 21:36
GUEST61183 Hi Natalie, I am really horrified by your story and disgusted by that man's behavior. I am a 22 year old Australian man and I have been together with my Taiwanese girlfriend for nearly 5 years. We met when I was 17 and she is my first girlfriend, my first lover and I hope she will be my last. I have never cheated on her and I hope that one day you will see that although there are many bad guys like you mentioned there are also many decent men like me. Also I know that there are equally bad Chinese men so its not right to stereo type western guys just because of the bad ones. Every race has bad people.
Apr 27, 2009 21:42
GUEST61183 This is a horrible comment that you posted. You are completely wrong to say that most western men cheat. It is not true. To me it sounds like you are too easy to get into bed and if you are like this you will always attract bad men. Also your experiences are nothing but a crumb of bread from 1000 loaves in the world of interracial relationships between Asian women and Western men. I know that EVERY country has equally good and bad men. You are a typical proud Chinese person claiming that more Chinese men are responsible.
Jul 20, 2009 11:40
GUEST25249 What u said is really funny!
I went to Singapore many times for job reasons, and as everyone knows most of citizens of that country are chinese origin.
I am western and when in there, talking with some of them, after becoming friends, they told me that the national "sport" for chinese singaporean guys (especially if married) is going to Batam or other close places in Indonesia to have cheap sex with as many"cewek" (chicks, in indonesian) as they can.
After all if u don't believe me, u can just google, and u will find more detailed reports about this plague.
So, as u can see, maybe in China situation can be different only because the context is different, there is more State control maybe, or less occasions for local men.
Of course in Indonesia, the chinese-singaporeans feel superior cause they are richer.
And local girls want to go with them for this exact reason.
Is it possible to think that same things happen to westerns related to chinese girls?
I think probably yes, not to mention the exotic factor.
So i don't think morality is a belonging of one race, and all westerns are "less responsible" like i read here.
WAKE UP, people! This world is now globalized, everyone can know everything from internet, and so,viceversa, when reading that chinese girls are ALL pure and innocent, i really cannot prevent from laughing (western guys in this site, please don't be so NAIVE like someone would like u to be...).
Everyone is just pursuing his/her own interest, and aware of the whole game.
Sometimes people have good deal, sometimes not, and this must be accepted in love as in all other life situations.
Jul 23, 2009 12:18
GUEST74178 True comments. Thanks for reminding us that there are low life scum suckers in all countries prepared to take advantage of people desperate for a dollar. Nice....
Aug 9, 2009 07:09
  • LAOWAIGD
Poor you. Dont look for western men close to HK border. Heck, your mother should have told you that!
Last edited by LAOWAIGD: Aug 9, 2009 07:23
Aug 16, 2009 23:19
GUEST7788 Yes it's true that a lot of white guys just want sex only with Chinese girls; they think that Chinese girls will just fall in love with their looks and go to bed with them.
Aug 23, 2009 05:36
  • NIKOSURFING
you're cute i think...

how about your status now?
Aug 23, 2009 05:37
  • NIKOSURFING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST7788

Yes it's true that a lot of white guys just want sex only with Chinese girls; they think that Chinese girls will just fall in love with their looks and go to bed with them.

yeah... most of them..
Aug 25, 2009 23:56
GUEST22814 I'm sorry to hear your story. Lots of nice girls there, hope you meet your the one.
Page 7 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I am a Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code