Menu
nearest airport to Zhejiang
Sep 12, 2012 20:20
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDARSH

I am going to zhejiang China.Will U tell me which airport to fly ? if i fly to shanghai,
then how to reach zhejiang? by bus? By train ? can u pls mail me at my mail id at gmail.com|darshan123space.
waiting yr reply.
Thanks.

Where exactly are you going to in Zhejiang? You can choose to take train or bus from Shanghai to your destination in Zhejiang. It just depends on where you are going to.
Sep 26, 2012 00:36
GUEST22241 hi i would like to travel to WUYI COUNTY, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA from Malaysia.Please advise me the best and easy way to travel.Thank you.
Sep 26, 2012 00:56
GUEST443789
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22241

hi i would like to travel to WUYI COUNTY, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA from Malaysia.Please advise me the best and easy way to travel.Thank you.

Fly to Hangzhou first. Then you can take train from Hangzhou Railway Station to Wuyi directly. If you can not catch it, take D or ordinary train to Jinhua West and then change train to Wuyi.
Sep 30, 2012 20:33
GUEST24529 please I need help how move to all this place I will move from Guangzhou to land to any of this cities Shucheng Anhui, Yiwu Zhejiang, Cixi city Ningbo Zhejiang, West of Qiangang Pinghu Zhejiang, after all this city I will like to take off by air to Shijiazhuang zhengding Int'l airport. please help me arrange the best city i will land if i take off 4r guangzhou and go to other city by train or bus. many thanks.
Oct 17, 2012 06:05
  • CHRISTOS
Hello

what would be the most convenient and efficient way to arrive in Yiwu, we are travelling from South Africa and will also be visiting Guangzhou and Beijing.

regards

christos
Oct 17, 2012 20:21
GUEST676789
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHRISTOS

Hello

what would be the most convenient and efficient way to arrive in Yiwu, we are travelling from South Africa and will also be visiting Guangzhou and Beijing.

regards

christos

If possible, you can go to Guangzhou first and then use train, bus or plane to Yiwu and then go to Beijing.
Oct 23, 2012 03:58
GUEST24044 Hi

I need to visit a factory In " Economic Development Zone in Linhai" at Zhejiang province. I will be coming from Sri Lanka. Please let me know shortest way to go there.

Oct 23, 2012 04:16
GUEST43789
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24044

Hi

I need to visit a factory In " Economic Development Zone in Linhai" at Zhejiang province. I will be coming from Sri Lanka. Please let me know shortest way to go there.

Fly to Hangzhou Airport and take a taxi to Hangzhou South Railway Station and then take bullet trains to Linhai. It takes about 2.5 hours.
Taxi cost: around CNY 70 at daytime.
Train schedule:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/hangzhou-schedule.htm
Nov 6, 2012 03:22
GUEST12035 We will go to Jinan City then, from jinan to Yangzhou city. which way is better between airplane or train.
Nov 6, 2012 03:34
GUEST4477
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12035

We will go to Jinan City then, from jinan to Yangzhou city. which way is better between airplane or train.

No matter you take plane or train, you can not directly go from Jinan to Yangzhou.

Fly or take train from Yangzhou to Nanjing and then use train or bus to Yangzhou.
Page 11 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: nearest airport to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code