Menu
nearest airport to Zhejiang
Jan 7, 2011 00:55
GUEST95112 Hello,
I am going to Wenling, {Zhejiang,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/zhejiang/} province, China. Which is the closest airport?
Jan 7, 2011 02:52
  • MILES
[tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/zhejiang/wenzhou/transportation/]Wenzhou Airport[/tcgurl](also Wenzhou Yongqiang Airport) is the nearest airport to Wenling
Mar 5, 2011 17:40
GUEST34188 I am taking tours to yiwu for business buyers. I will need interpreters from time to time. These people should not be agents (I already have agents). Any ideas where I can find. I will be in Yiwu maybe 10 -20 weeks of the year.
Mar 9, 2011 00:02
GUESTMACMILLAN I AM FLYING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND I NEED TO GO ZHEJIANG,WHERE WILL BE THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO LAND.
Mar 9, 2011 00:29
GUEST4221
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMACMILLAN

I AM FLYING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND I NEED TO GO ZHEJIANG,WHERE WILL BE THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO LAND.

Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport. Or you can get to Pudong/Hongqiao Airport and then take train to your destination in Zhejiang.
Mar 9, 2011 00:38
  • MACMILLAN
HOW LONG DO THE TRAIN TAKE FROM HANGZHOU XIAOSHAN AIRPORT OR PUDONG/HONGQIAO AIRPORT TO ZHEJIANG, YITING INDUSTRIAL PARK.
Mar 9, 2011 02:21
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by MACMILLAN

HOW LONG DO THE TRAIN TAKE FROM HANGZHOU XIAOSHAN AIRPORT OR PUDONG/HONGQIAO AIRPORT TO ZHEJIANG, YITING INDUSTRIAL PARK.

Which city is the Yiting Industrial Park located? Zhejiang is a province, not a city. BTW, you could search the detailed train info here at http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/ by typing in the departure and arrival cities after locating the park.
Mar 9, 2011 07:17
  • MACMILLAN
WHERE IS THE YITING INDUSTRIAL PARK LOCATED IN ZHEJIANG PROVINCE? KNOWING THE HOTEL STAY IN OTHER TO ACCESS YITING INDUSTRIAL PARK EITHER THROUGH TRAIN OR BUS AND TAXI IS MOST REQUIRED.
Mar 9, 2011 19:51
GUEST3852
Quote:

Originally Posted by MACMILLAN

WHERE IS THE YITING INDUSTRIAL PARK LOCATED IN ZHEJIANG PROVINCE? KNOWING THE HOTEL STAY IN OTHER TO ACCESS YITING INDUSTRIAL PARK EITHER THROUGH TRAIN OR BUS AND TAXI IS MOST REQUIRED.

It is located in Yiwu City.

Pudong Airport to Yiting Industrial Park: take direct long distance bus to Binwang Bus Station. Then take a taxi or bus to Yiting Town. Bus: take No.353 at Binwang Bus Station and then change No.323 to Yiting Town.

Or you can take airport shuttle bus to Shanghai South Railway Station and then go to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station to take bus to Binwang Bus Station in Yiwu. Then take the same route above.

If you get to Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport, you can take long distance bus to Yiwu directly.
Mar 14, 2011 12:48
GUEST03884 I want to go Taizhou city.
Page 5 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: nearest airport to Zhejiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code