Menu
Do your friends complain this to you?
Nov 25, 2008 12:30
  • CARLOS
Zoey, frankly I don´t give a .... about looks although I think my wife is very beautiful.
I use to say that I am a Finn but my heart is Italian. I think the real value of people can´t be found from face or bank account, but from heart.

Those looks things, I am only joking.

Carlos

Nov 25, 2008 20:16
  • ZOEY
Have you heard about guys who walk their dogs to impress women? Yea, it could be their dogs, hahahaha!!!

Thus I need to suggest they keep very handsome and clever dogs, hehe. Seriously, I guess that my male friends are jealous of those who married beautiful girls. They think that they are better than those men but beautiful girls don't marry them. What a pity!
Nov 25, 2008 20:21
  • ZOEY
Carlos, you needn't be humble. Hmmm, you looks handsome. At least, I think so. Your wife looks pretty too. You two matches each very well.

I use to say that I am a Finn but my heart is Italian.

Hehe, I see. You are a romantic guy with good looks.
Nov 25, 2008 21:51
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"Thus I need to suggest they keep very handsome and clever dogs, hehe."

I don't know about China but in US, pet dogs are great converstation starters. Here's a scenario:

A beautiful girl is jogging at the park and then she sees a dog. (You see, it doesn't even matter how the dog looks. Beauty or cuteness is in the eyes of the beholder).

Beautiful Girl (stopped jogging and approached the dog): Oh, what a lovely dog! (Looks at the ordinary guy standing beside the dog) Is this dog yours?

Ordinary Guy (trying to be cool): Yea...

Beautiful Girl: Cool, I love dogs! You walk him everyday?

Shesgottobe is a lazy storyteller so you get the drift.

Nov 25, 2008 21:55
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Wow, I invented a word! "converstation". Sorry, it is a typo, I meant conversation. :P

"Seriously, I guess that my male friends are jealous of those who married beautiful girls. They think that they are better than those men but beautiful girls don't marry them."

Do you see the irony here? They are wondering why beautiful girls marry ugly guys yet they themselves are so fixated on looks. Where is it written that beautiful girls should marry handsome men?
Nov 25, 2008 22:51
  • DODGER
She, thanks for the info on walking a dog.
Now I know why my oldest used to take the dog for a walk. He used to call it his “chick magnate”
"converstation". careful, you could be morphing into someone else!!!
Dodger.
Nov 26, 2008 19:55
  • JIMMYB
Zoey, if they ask you again, you just tell them:" Because you are not handsome enough. Better do the plastic surgery."

By the way, I am considering keeping a dog. You see, many young Chinese girls have dogs as their pets.
Oct 31, 2011 04:22
  • FEIYUYITIAO
There is a example about ‘Nash Equilibrium’: that is: ABCD boy-grid theory. According male Temperance sexual preferences result in who will degrade choose opposite mate, actually the classical case would be boy-A to girl-B, boy-B to girl-C, boy-C to girl-D, but boy-D and gird-A would be mss. This may answer your question..hehe.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do your friends complain this to you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code