Menu
Shenzhen freight forwarder,shipping agent,drop shipment
Nov 25, 2008 02:32
  • SAYHI0307
Should you require freight forwarding, customs clearance, transportation, warehousing,know more about your new suppliers,reduce your risk in China ?

If you want to import some products form China, one of the main points that you have to take into consideration is how to deal with your product freight.

Our company is an international freight forwarding company located at shenzhen in China.

Aaron cs2(at) hotmail.com

Last edited by SAYHI0307: Feb 10, 2009 03:26
Nov 25, 2008 02:36
  • SAYHI0307
cs2(at)sztaizhou.com
Last edited by SAYHI0307: Feb 10, 2009 03:27
Nov 28, 2008 03:11
  • SAYHI0307
Export service:
We arrange all the necessary procedures and prepare the export documents concerned for you. According to your request, we book shipping space and arrange shipment in time.
Dec 1, 2008 21:55
  • SAYHI0307

10 Questions To Ask When Choosing a Freight Forwarder:

When sitting up an export business, there are two important actions an exporter must take:

1) buy a facsimile machine 2) get a freight forwarder

While the first is a relatively simple operation, the second is a major decision that an exporter must make carefully.

Look in any telephone directory under "Freight Forwarders" and you will see hundreds of listings. But how do exporters decide which freight forwarder is best for their company and their product?

Exporters are advised to choose freight forwarders by measuring them against the following 10 criteria:

1) Is the freight forwarder's company big enough to handle your business when the forwarder is away from the office?

Just because the forwarder is on a business trip or away on vacation, your export efforts shouldn't come to a halt because there's no one to answer questions or handle shipping instructions for your product.

2) Is the freight forwarding firm stable?

Has the company "been around" very long? Does it have financial stability? Commercial banks and trade references can help with checking this criteria.

3) Can the freight forwarder handle whatever product you want to ship, whichever way you want to ship it (air or sea)?

The freight forwarder also should be an import broker to handle the customs angle for you in case you need to import something or have goods returned from overseas.

4) Does the freight forwarders have a good network of agents overseas, particularly in your target market? What do these agents handle?

A good network of overseas agents ensures a smooth path for your product with a minimum of delay. This is important for perishable products or ones that need special handling. A container of wine sitting on the dock in a warm country can pose a real hazard to your product's reputation.

5) Can the freight forwarder communicate with you as a novice?

Is the freight forwarder willing to take the time to explain terms and procedures in a way you can understand?

6) What is the freight forwarder's document turnaround time?

Is the freight forwarder located near the airport, steamship offices and banks? A strategic location cuts document turnaround time and ensures you get paid quickly via the banks.

7) Does the freight forwarder have some knowledge of your product?

If possible, choose a freight forwarder who has some knowledge of the special needs of your product. If the freight forwarder usually handles only furniture, will the company be attuned to the needs for shipping wine or fresh produce?

8) Have you checked the freight forwarder's references? It is crucial to check references for any company that will be handling your business. Also check customer satisfaction.

9) Does the freight forwarder have errors and omissions insurance?

10) What are the freight forwarder's communication facilities?

Credit/Souce: FAS Worldwide (formerly AgExporter)

Dec 4, 2008 19:38
GUEST44155 Import Textile from China that need quota.. help!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I am new at this import stuff and need some help. I am interest in importing textile to the US from China. The textile that I want to import in need quota. Now my question is, I was recommended by the agent I work with in China to get an import textile license so that I can avoid buying quota. Is this right? And what does this license exempt me from? Do I have to pay duty/taxes, ect too if I got this license or am I exempt from that too? Where can I get this license and how much does it cost? It is a yearly license or what? Any infromation that you can provide will be very helpful. Thank you so much inadvance for all your helps.
Dec 4, 2008 19:42
  • SAYHI0307
As usual, the quota price s/b included in the textile export price. The supplier usually buy the quota from the government by themselves. Also you can buy the quota by yourselves at a cheaper price from other Chinese suppliers.
Dec 14, 2008 19:34
GUEST44194 Dear Sir or Madam,

Please I´d like to have your quotation for the following product:
The goods to be shipped is Rough stones packed in plastic drums - 7 pail - around 1,3 m³ (48 x 48 x 80 cm x 7 pieces), the total weight is 578 Kg.
To: Confins Airport - Brazil
Air Cargo

I´d appreciate your prompt return

Best Regards,
Dec 30, 2008 03:23
GUEST44281 leave your mail
Feb 10, 2009 03:28
  • SAYHI0307
shipping cost Ex shenzhen to Europe
Nov 2, 2009 20:23
GUEST71107 hello sir .i want to know the price and how long time from shen shen to new york i will ship the frist time half cuntanaier and after that will be 50 to 100 kg each time it will be curtain fabric and clthing pls let me know if you have tel i can call if some one speak english thank you
Nov 2, 2009 21:26
  • SAYHI0307
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST71107

hello sir .i want to know the price and how long time from shen shen to new york i will ship the frist time half cuntanaier and after that will be 50 to 100 kg each time it will be curtain fabric and clthing pls let me know if you have tel i can call if some one speak english thank you

Pls:contact +86-755-82789968 ext 306 Aaron (English)
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen freight forwarder,shipping agent,drop shipment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code