Menu
Shenzhen freight forwarder,shipping agent,drop shipment
Nov 12, 2009 09:31
GUEST59109 Hi all Asaph import is a new freight forwarding company based in the Montego Bay area started in march of this year we need overseas agent our office and staff are well equiped we offer door to door services ancilliary and brokerage upon request can someone tell us how
Nov 13, 2009 21:18
  • LICO
Dear Sir / Madam:
it's my pleasure to share my company with you.China DAITONG INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT(SHENZHEN) CO, LTD. is an International Freight Forwarder Company, specializing in all kinds of international transport operation and services of import and export cargos for air freight, ocean shipping. We could offer these main services, including Trucking, Warehousing, Consolidation of bulk cargo, Customs clearance, Customs Inspection, and Insurance of cargo transportation etc.The main line we provide,including Europe and Med line,Middle East line,Southeast Asia line,Japan and Korean line,Russia line,America and Canada line,Africa line, Latin America etc.If anyone need our help,we will service for you around the clock with sincerity.
MSN:live.cn|licoyourfriend
Email:163.COM|ILICO
TEL : +86 755 82256220
FAX : +86 755 82256120
Address: ROOM 916 BAOFENG BULIDING,DONGMEN SOUTH ROAD,LUOHU DISTRICT,SHENZHEN CITY,GUANGDONG,CHINA,China
Mar 18, 2010 15:32
GUEST40196 Please Take note of our shipping company, Gunter Shipping. We are based in New York (USA), and are registered with the FMC as freight forwarders and shippers. We ship to;
Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas (F/P), Bahamas ( Nassau), Barbados, Belize, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Curacoa, Dominica, Dominica Rep., French Guinea, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Kingston (Jamaica), Martinque, Miami, Montego Bay (Jamaica), Montserrat, Nevis, Panama, Puerto Rico, St. Barths, St. Croix, St. John, St. Kitts, St. Lucia (Catries), St. Maarten, St.Thomas, St. Vincent, Suriname, Tortola, Trinidad (Pt. Lisas), Trinidad (P.O.S)
Feel free to call us 718-604-2692-4 for further information.
"As we conitnue to grow, I invite you to come grow with us."
Jun 16, 2011 12:16
GUEST91477 dear sir

can i start ur agent in cochin india i intrested and i have expereince in this field now working in saudi arabia kanoo shipping i am looking start a fright forwading and shipping agent in cochin ,in india gmail.com|anwer.nbh
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen freight forwarder,shipping agent,drop shipment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code