Menu
any english speakers in Zhanjiang
Jan 14, 2012 02:36
GUEST38114 My name is David...I live in Germany...I have a special good friend in Zhanjiang....I am looking for an English teacher (paid) for her....can anyone help me ....yahoo.de|davic83
Jul 25, 2012 03:37
GUEST70172 I 'm planning to visits Zhanjiang soon, does anyone tell me how to go there from Hong Kong?
Jul 25, 2012 20:54
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST70172

I 'm planning to visits Zhanjiang soon, does anyone tell me how to go there from Hong Kong?

No.1 Fly from HK to Zhanjiang directly. It departs at 15:25 and arrives at 1 hour and 15 minutes later. However, the ticket price is expensive. The cheapest air-ticket is CNY 720.

No.2 Take bus to Shenzhen and then change long distance bus to Zhanjiang. It takes 6-8 hours. The ticket price is from CNY 100 to 120.
Nov 27, 2012 03:24
  • VICKI1987
Hi I am currently working in Cixi, zhejiang and would love to meet some other foreigners in the area! Looking to find some people to talk to who maybe know the area better then I do ( only been here for a month still learning)

Give me a shout by email gmail.com|victoriaelizabethgow.
Dec 12, 2012 01:11
GUEST70114 Hello - I am an American teaching English in Zhanjiang. I am interested in teaching private clients. Are you still looking?

gmail.com|teresalouisechina
Aug 4, 2013 13:20
GUEST38519 I am planning to move to Zhanjiang China PR of China in the near future. I am an American born Japanese from Las vegas, Nevada. I am retired and collect S/S benefits. My wife is living in Zhanjiang and I plan to meet her there and live together. Can you tell me the cost of living in Zhanjiang, medical coverage, apt. rent, utilities cost, food, etc. I am a Veteran of the US Army will I have VA coverage in China. If not can I purchase medical coverage? My name is george miyashiro. My e-mail address is
gmail.com|georgemiyashiro95
Thank you gm
Dec 24, 2016 00:55
GUEST66142 This is my 4th time in Zhanjiang and I have never seen another foreigner. I get stares as if I'm the elephant man or some kind of celebrity. Everyone here is so nice, I want to move here and open a pizzeria. My wife thinks I'm crazy, I know she is right.

I have seen plenty of foreigners in Guangzhou or Shenzhen, but for a good size city this place is off the grid.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: any english speakers in Zhanjiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code