Menu
Fashion supplier needed
Dec 4, 2008 12:09
Hi,

I am from Indonesia,i'm looking for online cheaper fashion wholesale suppliers. from Taiwan, Korea, HongKong or Japan stocks are welcomed.

Please drop me an email at gmail.com|mirantioktafiani if you could do me the favour. Please indicate your website address and wholesale price and shipping price to Indonesia

Thanks.

Regards,

Miranti oktafiani
Dec 13, 2008 01:01
can i have the address for yocowhole sale, so i can see the catalog?
Jan 10, 2009 19:48
  • DODOY
Hi, we are wholesale handbags dealer from China. We mainly do superb handbags . We can offer best price to you. This is our website you can see www.bagssky.com. This is our email address: gmail.com|bagssky6. Welcome!
Jan 15, 2009 03:35
GUESTMKBLUES79 hi.
We're Wholesale appreal,shoes from Korea,
and We can supply to your company original brand(national and korean)

if you request, you can contact to us
thank regard

naver.com|mkblues79
Jan 19, 2009 16:26
  • LINDATLOU
im in namibia and about to start a boutique. im also looking for a china supplier of ladies suits dresses and blouses in the latest trends. cheap good quality in small quantities. also for shoes. please send me your details.
Feb 26, 2009 10:25
GUEST16772 Hi, I'm located in Canada and I want to open up a fashionable boutique late November. I'm looking for cheap wholesale distributors with very unique and classy clothes. My email address is yahoo.com|amy28texas
Mar 9, 2009 05:23
GUEST54180 hi, Im from the Philippines and also looking for a supplier of korean or tokyo clothing and shoes. Please email me at yahoo.com|fheina_16. Thanks!
Mar 10, 2009 11:42
GUEST67222 Hi , I am going to set up an online boutique store soon. I'm looking for cheap wholesale distributors as well.

Kindly send me the catalog and pricing because I need it to match with my budget for each order.

I can be contacted at gmail.com|jackloi2600

Thanks!
Mar 13, 2009 02:26
GUESTREGINA_LIE Hi, I'm also from Indonesia and I already have my own online boutique... but still need more supplier...
Cheap wholesale price (below USD $8 is preferable) and also in a good quality
Please kindly send me a message at yahoo.com|regina_lie81 Thank you
Mar 20, 2009 18:00
GUEST46100 hi, i'm located in the Philippines and i'm planning to have an online shop for clothing and i'm looking for the cheapest best supplier of fashion clothing for men and women. pls. send me some sites on my email yahoo.com|liezlmartinez. thanks
Mar 23, 2009 21:00
  • EVERFASHION
Everfashion.Net is a professional manufacturer and wholesale supplier from mainland China who owns factory to produce and sell mirror image designers’ handbags, purses and related small leather goods.

We are making leather handbags from its own facgtory and sell relative accessories of world famous brands such as Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, Fendi, Gucci, Chanel, Hermes, Chloe, Balenciaga, Prada, Marc Jacobs,MIU MIU, Jimmy Choo,Thomas Wylde ,etc. All Our Bags are the highest grade available in the market, we guarantee that. We have the best Quality and service available on the internet. All of our everfashion handbags are made with the highest quality materials, including genuine cowhide leather. The best quality that you can find in everfashion handbags are here. Our everfashion are identical to the original ones including in size, material and quality.

Love you!
Lydia
Page 1 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion supplier needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code