Menu
Fashion supplier needed
Apr 1, 2009 01:52
GUEST66214 Hi, I am from indonesia and I want to open online butik as soon. I'm looking for cheap wholesale distributors as well.

Kindly send me the catalog and pricing because I need it to match with my budget for each order.
I can be contacted at yahoo.com|lhanshenyxs
Thanks!
Apr 4, 2009 00:04
GUEST33211 Hi,

We are from R n J Fashion Wholesale. Understand that you are sourcing for suppliers for apparels and clothings. We are an online wholesale channel supplying Korean fashion ladies clothings. We understand that fashion market demands unique and special ladies clothes. So, our website are continually updated with the latest and beautiful new styles at an economical price. Please visit our website at http://www.rnj-fashion-wholesale.com to see what we have to offer. You can drop us a note at the contact us if you have any queries.
Apr 8, 2009 00:03
GUEST28230 hi..im looking for a supplier for wholesale shoes..
ladies fashionable shoes..preferably from taiwan ..china ..or korea
contact me at gmail.com|noplainjane101
Apr 9, 2009 04:21
GUEST62089 Hi,

I looking for wholesaler or supplier for taiwan clothings such as cutie-fashion, cynthia...
Pls email at gmail.com|pinkshoppingling

Apr 9, 2009 08:44
GUEST00146 I'm from the Philippines. My sister and I would like to put up a boutique. We are looking for suppliers of Korean wear. Please contact us at yahoo.com|grizgill. Thanks!
Apr 14, 2009 05:49
GUEST75561 I'm from Singapore, and wish to look for suppliers as well, for low cost clothes and bags. Please email me at live.com|angie_tp
Apr 17, 2009 22:50
GUEST17113 Our website: http://www.beijitrade.com
MSN: hotmail.com|beijitrade
Yahoo: yahoo.com|beijitrade

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUTIKNYARANTI

can i have the address for yocowhole sale, so i can see the catalog?
Apr 20, 2009 13:29
GUEST24166 I'm also looking for HONEST suppliers of clothes, shoes, etc that are affordable. I prefer those who have websites so that I can order online and view their products. I am doing serious business here so I want credible and honest dealers only. Let's not waste each other's time. Send me your links at this email address:

gmail.com|the.posh.mansion

thanks in advance!
Apr 21, 2009 08:55
GUEST10114 I am from Malaysia, would like to seek for cheap wholesale distributor and good in quality.

Please send me a catalog for the product and pricing as well.

Do contact me at hotmail.com|puiwah_cpw
Apr 21, 2009 22:25
GUESTLEA Hi.
I am from the Philippines
and i am also finding for supplier of korean fashio.
invluding shoes, bags and accessories..
pls email me at
yahoo.com|phazaway_poh_ako

thanks!
Page 2 of 16    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion supplier needed
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code