Menu
FIND TRAVEL COMPANIONS
Dec 5, 2008 02:27
  • ALLYHOUSE
day one :
arrrive in Xi'an on Jan 1 at 12:00,check in in SHU YUAN international youth hostel.
then want to take a stroll around the city to get myself acquainted with this bustling metropolis. Most impressive are the well-preserved city wall and the Bell Tower, the latter being the central-most point of Xi'an. Just south of the Bell Tower is Shuyuanmen, a traditional street full of antique and craft shops. or take a bicycle around.

Day 2: Would like to go to Hua Shan mountain!

Day 3 : To Terra Cotta Warriors by bus and few famous sites.day two
Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi chose Xi'an as his capital in the third century BC. This bellicose tyrant, the first to unite the various kingdoms of ancient China, is known to us for his Terracotta Warriors. This morning you can view the molded soldiers, officers, horses and wagons, which form part of this famed underground amry.

or pending !!!

Please email to me if you were there during these days,allyhouse me hope could see you there and talk about our itinerary details.....or you have any other good idea to us.

allyhouse hope seeing you there...........waiting for your email and any good advices.

Thank you!!!

Allyhouse
Dec 10, 2008 22:40
  • ALLYHOUSE
in Xi'an on Jan 1
Mar 9, 2009 13:34
  • WANHU
Allyhouse, how was your trip to Xi'an? My friend and I were thinking of going there somewhere end of May
Wan
Mar 9, 2009 20:50
  • ALLYHOUSE
Hey,Wan,Thanks for your message.

Wowww,that's great,I am glad that you and your friend have that plan,welcome to China,Welcome to Xi'an.

I had fun in Xi'an,But it was a pity,I did't go to Huashan Mountain(as the plan i wrote in my post),because my time was rush,you know i just had only 3 days.I think 5days would be better.....Besides Hua Shan mountain,i had been all the sites i mentioned above.

I went to Terra Cotta Warriors(outside the downtown,go to Train station by BUS) ,
,Huaqing Pool(spa),for emperor Xuan Zong and Lady Yang were........(its the same travel line with Terra Cotta Warriors,)
----------------Terra Cotta Warriors and Huaqing Pool,you should arrange 1 day to visit.

Bell Tower,Drum Tower,Ancient City Wall,Big wild goose pagoda with its fountain at the door,Hui minority street,Great Mosque,taste the snacks,steamboat/hot pot there.
----------------Stroll arround the city,you can have a slow walk is fine.all these sites in the downtown,very convenient and comfortable to walk.but becareful the people,so crowded.You know,each April ~ November are the peak season in Xi'an.But if you go there at the end of May,I think is ok.

I spent almost all day to walk arround the Ancient City Wall to feel the smell of Xi'an,felt so tired.
The great mosque is so unique,the architecture is not the same as others,at least in my opinion.Long history....

Its very modern city,modern architecture with ancients' combinded,i dont know,i dont really like that,its weird.But you know,people's life has to get better,economic has to grow up......so..............

My journey was fun.I checked in SHU YUAN hostel,and met few guys in its bar,2 of them are teachers there,2 were traveling,2 were singer and B box player,they were fun and friendly.I also met a couply,the guy from UK,his girlfriend from Russia,very beautiful Russian girl.....like a movie star...hehehehhehehh

Xi'an is too modern,sometimes you lost ,because the history was almost covered by the modern parts.my personal view.

OKAY.have a good time there,if you need any messages ,please let me know,its my pleasure to tell you.

Have a good day.

Sincerely yours
Little Q
Mar 10, 2009 05:26
  • WANHU
Thanks Ally, I will make further search over the net.
Wan
Mar 10, 2009 08:23
GUEST21617 sure.you can find so many useful information here this websit...
Jun 23, 2009 10:26
  • ALLYHOUSE
Dear All,

My post has been here for a long time,could you let me know how to delete it from TCG? I log in to my profile,it seems there is no any button to delete ....

If someone or any members knows ,please be so kind to teach me.

I would so appreciate that.

Thanks
Allyhouse
Jun 23, 2009 21:20
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear Allyhouse,

You contact information has been deleted from your thread.

Community Moderators
Jun 23, 2009 21:21
  • ALLYHOUSE
Dear TravelChinaGuide Community Team
,Dear Community Moderators, Dear SIVA,

Please delete my PHOTO which from this post.

Many thanks
Allyhouse
Jun 23, 2009 21:22
  • ALLYHOUSE
Could you please also delete my photo which display in my post.Many thanks!
Jun 23, 2009 21:47
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Allyhouse,

Your photo has been deleted

Moderators
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: FIND TRAVEL COMPANIONS
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code