Menu
Are men becoming more feminine?
Feb 25, 2010 23:25
GUESTREAL MAN I think that only CERTAIN men are becoming more feminine. Asian males raised on anime and who own even a single item with Hello Kitty on it is pretty much too far gone. And parents (fathers) who show no disdain or resistance to their sons going "emo" and wearing eyeliner or carrying purses or wearing skinny jeans are making sure that their son could become their daughter in future years. I notice that blacks and Hispanics do not seem to be falling prey to the feminization of males. A black or Hispanic father would not generally allow their sons to become "emo" or be girly men. And whites seem to be a split camp, with the more conservative ones being more like the black and Hispanic fathers. The more liberal ones allow their children to "express themselves" with little or no guidelines as to what sort of role they should play in society.
Feb 27, 2010 03:19
  • JANE01
Such a boy is not my favourite. I am planing to find a man that I can rely on ,not a "baby" whom I should take care of.
Jul 25, 2011 04:12
GUESTANNA God I hope so. I've always been attracte to more feminine features be it longer hair, pouty lips or high cheek bones. Androgyny is just so different and beautiful- like Andrej Pejic. Maybe it's my artistic side.
Aug 14, 2011 13:34
  • MARK_81
Some men maybe not me though I’m definitely more the macho man type! lol
Aug 16, 2011 10:00
GUEST19140 Let's get back to the original question: Are men becoming more feminine?

Yes, and the main reasons is:

There are more and more boys raised by single mothers (in the USA for instance), where there is no father figure for them. The result: feminine boys in many cases.
It's not that the mothers are not doing a good job. It's just that boys with no fathers around, have less of a chance to become real men.

However, in my recent trip to China I noticed that too. I wonder why? Bring on the psychiatrists.
Aug 18, 2011 03:08
However, in my recent trip to China I noticed that too. I wonder why? Bring on the psychiatrists.

Because young boys have been spoiled by their parents. A lion in the zoo will die if it is set free in wild fields.
Oct 26, 2011 12:46
GUEST41238 More androgenous... now it's all a matter of yin and yang...men are now embrasing the feminine side and actually I think it make them more masculine...they don't live in fear like these over the top masculine guys....who have their face set in a nasty way of insecurity and fear. Time to evolve and just be yourself. Mine you that said some guys over exaggerate the other way
Oct 26, 2011 12:50
GUESTJON Look I have a 6'4" cousin who does all the manly things you can imagine. However when is come to expressing his love and adoration for his family...it's awesome. He is NOT AFRAID to show his excitement and emotion with his kids....at the same time bringing them up with great ethics morals and values. I am all for men not being fearful of expressing their feminine side or women the masculine. It's called BALANCE
Oct 26, 2011 12:53
GUEST41238 your kidding right? what has skinny jeans have to do with being feminine. Thank goodness we have evolved out of the overly bagging underwear showing skanky look. You are just a bigot and judgmental
Oct 26, 2011 12:56
GUEST41238 Honestly I can' believe all the ignorant comments from obviously very ill travelled and uneducated people. By the sounds of this post women can NOT BE trusted as being strong and supportive,,,,but NEED a man to look after them...NOTHING is further from the truth unless you live in the deep deep south lol
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are men becoming more feminine?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code