Menu
Are men becoming more feminine?
Oct 26, 2011 12:59
GUEST41238 I know many men raised only by their mother and they certainly aren't any more or less feminine. You are showing you ignorance . I also know guys that are raised traditional families.. some of these boys are feminine
Oct 28, 2011 03:47
GUEST12470 I am one of those feminine men. I was raised in a normal family with a father and a mother. I have a wife and 2 kids. It's not that. It's simply inside me.I like to wear heels and skirts or skinny jeans. I like toplay with clothing, but in male clothing isn't very much room for playing. It basically all looks the same.

But i have one important question: Howcome the discussion is allways about men becoming more feminine? Howcome there is never any discussion about the fact that women have become much more masculine? Women are allowed to act and dress more masculine, but men are not allowed to act and dress more feminine. Why do we maintain these double standards?
Nov 3, 2011 20:00
  • MARK_81
I've become more manly if anything lol not on purpose but I've become quite macho over the years now I was never "girly" per se but yeah
Nov 8, 2011 21:43
GUEST1082 Women want men to be feminine. The women require men to cook, clean, wash and take care of baby. See, men take women's jobs. No wonder they become feminine.
Dec 8, 2011 23:02
GUEST00111 For all men out there who think dressing in the latest fashion, wearing women's clothing or trying to impersonate an abercrombie and Fitch model is acceptable, it's not. Buck up and learn to act like a real man. Instead of putting makeup on your face and hand lotion to smell nice for the day, you should be wiping dirt off your face after a hard days work. Man the *** up. Eat lots, rail broads, get your way and fight if you don't, and if you see a man who could be mistaken for a women, slap some sense into that pussified piece of shit.
Jan 3, 2012 16:11
GUESTGUEST 2012 Guest 00111, you obviously don't know what "masculinity" is! Pants are NOT manly, because they cover up the male body figure. What is so manly about hiding the body like women do in Iran?! Manskirts show off a man's legs - now THAT is what I call masculine! Perhaps the smarter generations of the future will understand the TRUE definition of masculinity. Also, just like we can tell if a woman is a woman whether she wears pants or a skirt, the same goes with men!
Jan 18, 2012 14:44
GUEST21965 They are so sexy!
Jan 18, 2012 20:33
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21965

They are so sexy!

Feminine boys look sexy? Oh, no. They are weird. A man should be manly.
Feb 13, 2012 18:09
GUESTCOLE ....and i suppose you have evidence to support that theory then? guessed not. Infact with the transformation of modern society, people have been rightfully aloud to express themselves naturally without the fear of discrimination or abuse. Masculinity and being pressurised to be 'macho' is complete and utter shit. Let your son(s) express themselves in whatever way they please, or quite simply loose them. Men are simply becoming more feminine with freedom of expression & with the fact that masculinity is no longer a requirement in modern society.
Feb 14, 2012 00:28
  • VANESSAZHONG
The South Korean TV soaps are becoming more and more popular in Asia, especially in China. Just like the mass production, too many handsome actors appear. Sometimes, I feel most of them are similar. Maybe they had the cosmetic surgery at the same place. Maybe the world has always changing.It’s true they are becoming feminine. They even are more beautiful than female.
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are men becoming more feminine?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code