Menu
Singles Love trip to Shanghai & Guangzhou
Dec 26, 2008 19:16
  • YYXC8
Love Trip to China
-- Come and meet your dreaming lady in china

If you have never been to China before and willing to explore the mysteries country..

If you are planning for a business trip to china..

If you are a single and looking for someone special..

Please contact us right the way.

During the coming Ester Holiday from 26th of April – 7th of May in year 2009, “Asian-Western Dating & Match-finder” organizes a “Love Trip” to Shanghai and Guangzhou,which are the most beautiful and modern cities in the world!

Package Price: $4800 (Includes All Tickets, 3star Hotel, Transportation and two nights Singles Party)
Duration: 12 Days
People Invited: 20
Booking Fee: $500 (deposit)

Company Particulars:

Goldstar bsa Connections Pty Ltd.
Office Address:
Suite 4, Centro Box Hill (South), 1st Main St, Box Hill, Vic 3128, Australia.
Customer Service Hotline: (03) 9898 1085
E-mail: hotmail.com|goldstar_aus
Dec 27, 2008 20:51
  • APAULT
Guangzhou as a beautiful and most modern city in the world???????? That really is stretching the truth a bit! I enjoy Guangzhou and spend quite a bit of time here but it is not world class and it is not really a tourist city; most travellers I meet just stay a couple of days.
Dec 28, 2008 11:53
  • CHAICHAI
it is ture Guangzhou is not so beautiful and not a tourist city. even if i live in guangzhou at present, be honest, i don't like this city, it is a little dusty , very crowded, far away world class. but some places are really good. lots of wholesale markets are good for busniess man, nice places for shopping , that's why many people want to trevel to Guangzhou. it will hold the 16th Asian Games in 2010,. Guangzhou will become more and more beautiful then.
Dec 31, 2008 18:13
  • WANHU
"Love Trip to China
-- Come and meet your dreaming lady in china"

Maybe to this person, both cities of Shanghai and Guangzhou are the two most beautiful and modern cities in the world because i) he has not been to other cities, and ii) he's advertising his match-making or dating service business.

Anyway, I think most men would like to see their dream ladies rather than dreaming ladies.

Wan
Post a Reply to: Singles Love trip to Shanghai & Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code