Menu
Does Angel really exist in the world?
Dec 28, 2008 21:48
  • CHERRY07
A 14 years old girl who has been suffering severe health problems since she was born was saved by an angel. Can you believe this? That girl was 5 weeks premature and the doctor said that she could only last for 36 hours. However, she made it and has lived until now though she suffers from the illness all the time. In Sep., she suffered from the pneumonia. Without the respirator, she would have died already. Her mother didn’t want to see her daughter’s suffering so that she decided to take away the respirator and let the God decide her daughter’s life. When her families came to the hospital to say farewell to this little girl, a miracle happened. An angel appeared and cured her daughter. The doctor said that she could leave the hospital two weeks later.

Really surprising! Do you believe there are angels in the world? Forget to say, that girl was born on Christmas Day.

The angel.

Dec 29, 2008 19:29
  • LEOPOLD219
If it was true, then it would be a miracle. I don't know if there are angels in the world but I am happy to hear that this poor girl finally survives.
Dec 30, 2008 07:52
  • APAULT
More angels are reported in the USA than all the rest of the world together. I wonder if this is significant?
Dec 31, 2008 03:37
Probably in LA, The City of the Angels, he he
Alan
Jan 4, 2009 19:03
  • BBQQ
More angels are reported in the USA than all the rest of the world together. I wonder if this is significant?

Yes. Don't you see that the presidents of the USA say "God bless America!" very often? Probably, the USA has a good relationship with God. That's why so many angels appear in America.

Probably in LA, The City of the Angels, he he
Alan

That's funny, Alan.
Jan 4, 2009 20:49
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I believe people who are truly kindhearted, honest and helpful are angels.

As for those creatures with wings, I don't know. I don't have proof they don't exist. No proof they exist either. As least for me. If some people believe or claim they've seen them, that is their belief and experience.
Jan 11, 2009 21:23
  • JIMMYB
BBQQ, your explanation is funny too.
Jan 13, 2009 11:43
  • GRIZ326
I'm certain that there are angels. Here's why:

* I fell asleep riding a motorcycle and did not crash...
* I walked out on to the Emons Glacier during a September blizzard and did not fall into a crevice...
* I went into sailor bars by myself, in rough neighborhoods all over the world and never fell prey to the predators in those places...
* I've been in many bad fights and never was hurt...
* I've been shot at and never was hit...
* I've done countless stupid things and have survived...

And I could add to that list many things I would not post publicly.

Nope! With that list there must be angels.
Oct 7, 2009 01:18
GUEST10274 Hope is ultimate
When everything fails in life, hope is the one which saves us,
Then they are guardian angles to guard you and will never let you be the pray for the wicked
the anges are the loved ones and would always be with us all the time

When nothing seems correct and good, hope and the angles will save you

Oct 8, 2009 13:04
GUEST04755 Yes, I believe there are angels in anywhere. They have saved countless people's lives, but I don't know why they don't save everyone who is dying? It's another question. Who can tell me?
Oct 10, 2009 21:44
  • LARRYBOY
The Angels do not make the supreme decision,of who lives and dies. They are our guardians and keepers while we live in this place until the time comes when God says so.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Does Angel really exist in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code