Help, How to divorce chinese woman?
Jan 1, 2009 23:44
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jan 1, 2009
  • Status: offline
Hello, everyone. I have recently got married in China and got back to US. I did file a first paper work with USCIS. But, now we are facing the problems that we want to end by divorce. Can I file it in-state without going back? Do I need any kind of proper documents from her? Do I need inform USCIS? and Any other thing I need to concerned about?

Jan 2, 2009 02:00
GUEST45235 Is she still in China...if so...just forget about it..she can't touch you..may be a problem if you want to remarry though
Jan 3, 2009 15:19
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Sep 10, 2007
  • Status: Offline
this is sad, but I must say it is kinda refreshing.
But to the point, as I understood you have legalized your marriege in the US?
I also understood from the way you´re writing that you both want to divorce. If so, then all is simple, ?
To get advice, perhaps you should give some more information.

Jan 18, 2009 02:33
  • MILLA1026
  • Points:
  • Join Date: Jan 17, 2009
  • Status: Offline
Sorry abt what happened btw you and your wife, the only moral thing to do is going back to china and give her a proper up as if you had a pair!
Sep 3, 2012 05:34
GUEST44242 bro i am on the same road. i need and want the divorce myself. so any help you get please let others know as well and if at all possible email me personally. thanks again.
Sep 11, 2012 21:44
GUEST17115 Unlike a marriage, a divorce must be done right. Contact a family lawyer. Yes, it will cost you a lot of money, but it will be done correctly.
Dec 17, 2012 16:55
GUEST11163 Do you have to return to China for a divorce? Can it be done from another country?
Jan 3, 2013 16:46
GUEST34178 anyone knows what to do if the wife is here already?
May 17, 2013 00:01

I would like to divorse with my Chinese wife. We got married in Europe many years ago, though we were both living in China until I went back to Europe a year ago.

Does someone know whether the divorse should happen in Europe or in China?

Can someone recommend a Chinese law company specialised?

May 19, 2013 22:57

I think you should divorce in Europe. You didn't get married in China. How could you divorce in China?
Jul 28, 2013 21:51
GUEST18946 If that person has a green card, yes.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help, How to divorce chinese woman?
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code