Menu
getting from lo wu train station to shenzhen airport
Jan 4, 2009 03:40
  • PHOTOGUY
I have to go from the Lo Wu train station in Shenzhen to the airport and I wanted to see if anyone can tell me how to go about managing it. I have heard everything from taking a white bus, or taking a city bus or taking bus 330 or taking the metro, but I can't find anything specific. I know that I can take a taxi as a last resort, but thought that would I ask for options first, thanks!
Jan 4, 2009 09:53
  • ELLYSE
Try the 330 bus: http://eng.szairport.com/catalog_489.aspx
Jan 5, 2009 07:56
  • PHOTOGUY
Thanks Ellyse, I'll see if I can figure it out when I get there.
Jan 6, 2009 09:25
  • JABAROOTOO
There is a shuttle bus from the Luohu bus Depot to the Airport

Need to go down to the lower level

The number is K568 refer the link below for schedule and details

http://www.appletravel.cn/index.php?action=faqhksz

it's a small mini van about 20 seater,
costs Y20 yuan and leaves every twenty minutes and takes 40mins to an hour depending on traffic. Allow an hour to be safe

Just ask for directions when you arrive. There are people about who will understand Airport shuttle. I had no trouble finding it.

If you need to shop you can also check your luggage on the upper level (ground floor as in the plaza level) for as long as needed.

Buses all depart from the lower level.
Jan 7, 2009 09:07
  • PHOTOGUY
That is great, I will check that out when I get there as well.

Thanks for the tip on the luggage, we have 6 hours to kill, so that makes a lot of sense.

I appreciate the help!
Mar 15, 2009 04:49
GUEST32322 we have to fly by airasia to kuala lumpur from luo hu, is taking the bus the best way? If so, where to catch the bus and what bus. If not, the best way to go there. we hear there is a special terminal for airasia as this is a lo-cost airline. any tip will be most appreciated.
Mar 21, 2009 00:45
  • ELLYSE
Taking the bus from where to where???
Shenzhen airport (where all flights including AirAsia arrive) is in Bao'an district, not Luohu district. I don't think there's a separate budget terminal for it.
Mar 21, 2009 06:55
  • WANHU
Dear GUEST32322
All flights in Shenzhen will be from Bao'an International Airport. There is indeed a new low cost terminal, annex to Terminal A. I have written in my travel tips about it.
Wan
Apr 4, 2009 00:39
GUEST17698 i want to go to shenzen airpot from lo wu train sation .but i dont know how to i go? can you tell me which is bus go there and what is the bus number?and what is the ticket?
Apr 5, 2009 15:08
  • WANHU
Dear GUEST17698
Both Ellyse and Jabarootoo have responded to the same question. I'd suggest you take bus K568 which is at the Luohu Coach Station. For bus 330 you need to walk further, and the bus stops at Huaqiang station and you need to change to another bus (also with the same number). For K568 tickets are issued on the bus while 330 you need to buy at the Huaqiang main station.
Wan
Apr 6, 2009 21:47
  • ELLYSE
Looks like some people only have fingers to type/mouth to ask, but no eyes to read/ears to listen.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: getting from lo wu train station to shenzhen airport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code