Menu
British people throw shoes to protest Israeli attack in Gaza!
Jan 5, 2009 03:55
  • FRANKENSTEIN
According to the report, thousands of British people launched demonstrations to protest Israel attacked Gaza zone. Stopped by the police, they became angry and threw shoes through the gates of Downing Street, mimicking Muntader al-Zeidi, the Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes at President Bush at a press conference last month. During the march, the demonstrators chanted "Shame on you, have my shoe" and "Brown terrorist". They also burnt Israeli national flags on the street.

This is the photo that I got from the internet.

Jan 5, 2009 06:35
  • WANHU
There was a meeting held in Kuala Lumpur on Jan 2nd 2009. The chairman of Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War, the former Prime Minister of Malaysia has issued a statement that "The barbaric and wanton massacre of the Palestinians in Gaza which started some days ago and is now still continuing is yet another example of the blatant war crimes committed by Zionist Israel since its establishment in 1948.

Supported and encouraged by the United States and Britain, Israel has ignored international condemnation and insists that she has the unfettered right to murder innocent men, women and children on account of some rocket attacks by Palestinians who were retaliating against the blockade of Gaza. The blockade over the last 9 months has brought starvation and untold suffering to the Palestinians. The heroic Palestinian people have every right to take action in self-defence to break this inhuman siege.

The United Nations has condemned this attempt to starve and deny the medical needs of the Palestinians in order to force them into submission, but as usual, Israel backed by the United States has ignored international opinion and international law."

Wan
Jan 5, 2009 08:42
  • DODGER
“Supported and encouraged by the United States and Britain, Israel has ignored international condemnation and insists that she has the unfettered right to murder innocent men, women and children on account of some rocket attacks by Palestinians who were retaliating against the blockade of Gaza.”
Wan, is this a quote from a source or are they your words?
Dodger.
Jan 5, 2009 09:19
  • WANHU
A quote, the words were from the former Malaysian Premier in his blog. I didn't attend the meeting as I was in China and came back to Malaysia on Jan 5.

Wan
Jan 6, 2009 05:41
  • CARLOS
There will not be an end for hostilitys between the Palestinians and Israel. Simply because the palestinians are stupid. No matter what EU or the president of this and the PM of that says, palestinians will die and suffer. One dead Israelian will be revenged with a massive attack which will cost life of many Palestinians.

Carlos
Jan 20, 2009 03:10
GUEST19492 White people most of them are with Israel policy of war against Arab Muslims
Jan 20, 2009 20:08
  • YINDUFFY
The Palistinians who expected to keep on lobbing exploding rockets into Israel without repercussions deserve to be slapped down. What were they thinking?
Responsible people would think about such things and not endanger their friends, families and neighbors by "tweaking the tiger's tail" in such a fashion.
I don't like the idea of Israel going into Gaza, but I surely wouldn't put up with hiding in a basement bomb shelter year after year as Palistinian rockets crashed above.
Anyway, what's the deal with Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Saudi Arabia not letting Palestinians become citizens of THEIR countries?
Jan 20, 2009 21:35
  • SUMMERSNOW
The endless strife is no good to both two countries. Why not they sit down together to resolve their dispute over territory in a peaceful way.
Jan 21, 2009 00:56
  • JCNILE123
He, he, how stupid!!!
By the way, are you aware that the original Iraqi shoe guy is asking for political safe haven in a western country?
Post a Reply to: British people throw shoes to protest Israeli attack in Gaza!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code