Menu
Malaysian Community in Shenzhen
May 26, 2011 04:17
GUESTWESTLEY Hi,

I just moved to Shenzhen from Penang a week ago. I would like to meet Malaysian expats here in SZ, learning about the lifestyles, community, activities in SZ, etc. My email is hotmail.com|ctfoong. I look forward to meeting over a cup of coffee or tea.

Thanks.
Dec 10, 2011 11:28
GUEST70239 hey all, i was wondering whether anyone can provide me with some info regarding places to visit in SZ. i will be going there end of this year.
Thanks in advance.
Apr 11, 2012 05:24
GUEST40148 Hi,

I'm also from Malaysia. I have been here for almost 2 years. SZ mainly has man-made attractions like Window of the World and Splendid China. The beaches are at Dameisha and Xiaomeisha. There is a very big electronics market at Huajiangbei. For clothings perhaps you can go to Dongmen. There is also a 6-storey commercial complex at Luohu but the prices there are marked up 5-6 times!

We usually go to HK and Guangzhou for better food. If you need further information, I can be contacted at 13266508225.

Cheers
Jeffrey Loh
Apr 11, 2012 05:31
  • KCLOH29
Hi,

This is Jeffrey fromPenang. My email address is gmail.com|kcloh29
Apr 13, 2012 22:41
  • WANHU
Malaysians prefer Guangzhou for food as it has more options: Chinese, Indian/Pakistani, Arab and even Malay (Indonesian). Shenzhen is well known for its electronic products. There are a few Malaysians in both Shenzhen and Guangzhou, hardly we can call a community. Through this TCG its good to find time and get together over a cup of tea.
Wan
Apr 19, 2012 05:27
  • GLXY
Hi Im looking for a Malay speaker to join my organisation in Shanghai, please send me a PM for more details.
Apr 30, 2012 19:13
  • WANHU
Dear GLXY, could you detail your organisation and and its needs? My general email is hotmail.com|one_wh
Wan
Feb 2, 2013 00:16
GUESTVICTOR LAU Hi all fellow Malaysian,

I am from Penang and has been in Shen Zhen for close to 7 years. Just got to know we have this community around. Would like to meet all of you for some meals, sports or any activities. My email address is gmail.com|karhoe.lau.
May 6, 2013 20:41
GUESTTP Hi,
I am from Penang, Malaysia. Will be relocating to Shenzhen in August. Can someone advise me what is the best way to rent a place and approximate price? Will appreciate any helps.
Jul 9, 2013 01:10
GUEST04316 Hello,Malaysian.
I have been Shenzhen a week and I sincerely hope to make some friends.Email me gmail.com.Maybe|yjkhkee one day,we can travel around together >.< teehee(20 years old)
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Malaysian Community in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code