Menu
Translation Software
May 24, 2009 20:09
  • WUQUE214
Pinyin is not a language, it just help the Chinese character to preform a correct pronunciation. many Chinese characters have the same accent.such as "shuijiao",we can't distinguish that you want to say "睡觉 sleep"or "水饺boiled dumpling". Therefore, there is no Corresponding relations between them.

so there is no solution to this . we could use SoguoInput to creat right word ,it will let you to made a choice whether you want "睡觉 sleep"or "水饺boiled dumpling".
Jun 6, 2009 11:31
GUEST39165 try www.njstar.com
they have all kinds of solution that work on different platform as well as Linux. probably it will work on win 2003.
i use Nj star word processing to type in pinyin and write hanzi.

you can try it for free
Jul 17, 2009 04:15
GUEST18227 have you found it ? could you tell me please
adrian dot clevenot at gmail dot com
thanks
Aug 22, 2009 18:38
  • JOPLE
My guess is, "GUEST02217" is gone forever, but if he isn't or anyone understands his software, . . I would very much appreciate your assistance, I to have Penplas I write to and need something to help me write letters, (simple sentences in Chinese Simplified).

By some stroke of Luck it seems at one time I had my Language format configured correctly, cuz as I was removing files from a lost cause Computer, I incidentally opened an Outlook Express email and happen to write a word or two and it transcribed it into Chinese Simplified, Since I was putting the PC out to pasture, I thought I would get it back on the PC I was putting some of the spare parts into, I never did, so now, I am told a few simple lessons and I'll have it back, . . I've been here since this morning and Notta!

In the mean time, I'd like to know what his working model is, cuz I went to the site, and I could use some navigation tips to find what he is talking about, . .
he did say he writes his girlfriend using English words which are then as I said previously, . . transcribed into Chines, correct ?

Here is his post ;
from previous page, . . ?
Hi
Just reading this forum i am also trying to find a pinyin to english translation software with no luck.
English to pinyin/chinese though i would not be without MDBG chinese reader. i write to my chinese girfriend in chinese with it and she says the wording is always correct so cant get a better recommendation than that. it will also scan any chinese writing simplified or traditional and give pinyin and english as you scan the text. you can highlight whole paragraphs as well and write whole paragraphs for translation. Hope this helps regards Gary

http://us.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php?page=chinese_dictionary_windows

Last edited by JOPLE: Aug 22, 2009 18:59
Aug 24, 2009 06:24
  • RACHELCAI
http://www.nciku.com/?gclid=CO_xmMmWy5ACFQ4gewodgmF6PA

I don't know any software like that, but i've found this website which i think might help someway.
Aug 25, 2009 23:42
  • BELLA_CN
Hope you can find a good one!
I have tried sorts of softwares to translate English to chinese.
And to be honest,the translation is totally awful.Maybe that's why we need a translator. LOL
Oct 26, 2009 17:52
GUEST06201 what is your name.
Nov 16, 2009 11:59
  • SZALICEXIE
http://translate.google.com/translate_t#zh-CN|en|%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD%E7%BE%8E%E6%9C%AF

it can help you !!

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Translation Software
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code