Menu
Do you drink the alcohol in this way?
Jan 17, 2009 00:29
  • BBQQ
Some guys prefer to mix alcohol with other drinks such as Coke and Sprite because they are told that mixing alcohol with othe drinks can decrease the alcohol determination. Actually, they are wrong. The Coke or Sprite can accelerate your body to absorb the alcohol. If you drink alcohol in this way, you are much more easy to get drunk.

Chinese New Year is coming. During the Spring Festival, people will have big feast and drink much alcohol. Thus, keep this reminder in your mind---Don't mix alcohol with other drinks such as coke and sprite.

Tips for avoiding getting drunk:

1. drink some yoghourt before drinking alcohol.
2. take two pieces of Vitamin B before drinking.
3. If you drink too much alcohol, please drink much water as well. The water can dilute alcohol concentration in your body.

Wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year!
Jan 20, 2009 11:10
I only mix my drinks to make them longer lasting or to give another flavour such as Brandy and Peppermint.

Good advice about drinking plenty of water though, not that it will help the hangover!! we call it brain damage, he he

I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year!

Alan
Jan 20, 2009 19:01
  • LEOPOLD219
If I saw these tips earlier, I wouldn't get drunk last night. Now I thoroughly understand how those drunk men felt. When I got up this morning, I didn't want to eat anything. It was really a bad experience.
Post a Reply to: Do you drink the alcohol in this way?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code