Menu
Art: girl works as nude model for her father
Aug 2, 2009 19:09
  • MARRIE
I agree with Dodger. The evil side is curbed by the father's taboo side conciously. The following piece of art explains this.

I can also say that the reason that the painter chose his own daughter instead of somebody else's daughter as model could be he intended to let his works more marketable through incest debate that could be what he intended for...

A goddness riding on a lion

Last edited by MARRIE: Aug 2, 2009 19:11
Aug 2, 2009 21:45
  • DREAMLIFE
The moral controversy lies what the father has in his mind when his daughter sit nakedly in front of him. In the Christian culture, humans are born evil, hence the need to be baptised. The male hormones urges the male animals to have sex with any nude bodies. I bet the father was conscious of the possibility that he will be suspected to incest before making the decision to have her daughter to work for his nude models.
Aug 3, 2009 18:20
  • LARRYBOY
This one is from the artist Frazetta

Aug 9, 2009 07:27
  • CARLOS
"The moral controversy lies what the father has in his mind when his daughter sit nakedly in front of him. "

I strongly think what the father has thought or perhaps done has nothing to do with the moral itself. Moral is, hmm... universal, not defined with one unic act of someone.

About this father and daughter, if nothing has happened, then crime has not been done, whatever has been going on in his mind. The real catch for moral is that people, like we here, start trying to find justifications and perhaps even play down the father-daughter "professional relationship". That is drawing a very volatile line.
Aug 16, 2009 23:23
GUEST7788 Better to model for father than a complete stranger don't you think?
Sep 12, 2009 02:17
GUEST02233 did the father actually have sex with the daughter
Sep 27, 2009 03:14
GUEST44741 I am an art student. I believe as long as its not against the law, its fine. We all can do what we want. Leave them alone.
Sep 28, 2009 04:58
  • FLICKER
Guest44741, Law and social norms play different roles in a society. Though some actions are not against law, they still impose negative influence on other members of a society. Every individual's behavior has larger consequence on other members of a cerntain community.
Oct 14, 2009 20:06
  • LIONPOWER
Why artist likes to draw nude picture of women? An Indian artist also draw node picture of Indian Goodess and faced many critisizm from public.
Aug 16, 2012 08:12
GUEST49160 very good! nudist family is healthy
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Art: girl works as nude model for her father
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code