Menu
Spamming at TCG
Feb 4, 2009 04:23
  • JIMPANZY
Hi everyone,

Don't you just hate people who spam?. I have been bombarded with many bogus messages from women who seem to think this is a dating site. But in fact, i know, they are not genuine and are only here trying to get money out of unsuspecting gentlemen. Here is one example out of many i have received:-

HELLO

i hope you are fine, My name is Miss celina, I am browsing today in i come acrose your profile with your email, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before, i decided to write you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
Here is my email address(yahoo.com|karmahcelina)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
Miss celina.
(yahoo.com|karmahcelina)

For a person to fall in love with my profile i would suggest they have a mental problem and should be in a hospital lol lol.

Jimpanzy
Feb 4, 2009 04:26
  • JIMPANZY
Here is another:-

Hi

I hope today finds you well. I felt greatly impressed after reading
your profile today. My name is MARY Please I have some thing to discuss with you . I will like you to write me on my email address; yahoo.com.hk|mary_markgy I hope hearing from you soonest.
Thanks for your understanding.
MARY
Feb 4, 2009 04:29
  • JIMPANZY
Another spam email:-

Hello
My name is miss Andrea, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (yahoo.co.uk|andrea4jones6) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Andrea
Please email me on (yahoo.co.uk|andrea4jones6) for more explaination
Feb 4, 2009 04:31
  • JIMPANZY
Be careful with these people and don't believe a word they say. Do not be tempted to give your email address!!.
Feb 4, 2009 10:06
I just delete them as soon as I get them.

Alan

Feb 5, 2009 00:12
  • JIMPANZY
Hey Alan,Is that your wife?... Congratulations!!.
Feb 5, 2009 03:48
  • CHARITY
I got some too! What's their purpose???
Feb 5, 2009 10:49
Hey Alan,Is that your wife?... Congratulations!!.

Yes that my wife Jing.

Alan
Feb 5, 2009 22:20
  • WANHU
Most of them are people that promised millions that stashed away in the bank vaults that only you can help them. They can be from Sudan, Liberia, etc but mostly from Cote d'Ivoire. I have received more than 300 so far.

Wan
Feb 5, 2009 22:27
  • WANHU
Today in my Skype, I received a message from one person, a Sudanese refugee. He is 50 years old but how strange can't speak Sudan although lived in Sudan for so long, perhaps loved Sudan too.

"It is with humility I write you this letter which I believe will be of interest to you. My name is Tsonga Malabo, a Sudanese refugee. My late father, Mr. Mahdi Malabo was until recently among the top government officials in Southern Sudan and also one of the personal aids to the President of Sudan {Omar El Bashir}. Prior to the crisis that is still ravaging in my country and has led to misfortune of our government and my late father's position as the personal aid to the president. We were able to move the sum of US$9.7M (Nine.seven million United States Dollars Only). The funds were originally gotten from my late father's proceeds. My late father was able to safeguard the fund in a Security Vault with a very good diplomatic company"

Wan
Feb 18, 2009 12:04
GUESTMIKE I received the same email as Wan, he states that he lives in Sudan but his skype address shows Liberia, on the other side of the African coast, I have suspicions that he may also have other hidden a genders.

Mike.
Post a Reply to: Spamming at TCG
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code