Menu
married guy dates a Chinese girl
May 27, 2009 16:09
  • BOBERT
I agree wholeheartedly with your advice Fushing. Many marriages are not entirely empty as you describe but the excitement has long gone. Some marriages degenerate to friendships and business partnerships but both partners lack the impetus to separate. Marriage for both of them is comfortable, but dull.

This comment will no doubt attract a lot of flack but I see no problem for either partner in discreet extramarital relationships. In fact they probably hold many marriages together well beyond their use by date. In my opinion if there is no victim....there is no crime.
May 27, 2009 20:24
  • MARRIE
Bobert, I am tracing your post route to here. As an 90 year old bloke should not give ambiguous advice in accrodance to your posts. I read AMPILOT writing literally and other persons' opinions, I will take Dodger's words: don't mix real life with movie plots which is filled with sheer black and white. This is fiction or writing arts which is from real life but above it...
May 27, 2009 22:16
  • BOBERT
Marrie....The only thing fictitious is my profile. My advice was never ambiguous and it comes from actual experience and is apt for the situations. You should never underestimate the depth of depravity of fellow human beings. I take it as a personal insult that you think I am moral or have any kind of personal ethics .

I am curious that you used the word "bloke". It's a word used mainly by the British or Australians. So are you British or Australian?
Jul 16, 2009 14:19
  • PEKI

I agree with Miss Charity too!
Sometimes people mistook it. Until finally you realized that the feeling is not that serious at all. Or mostly men are weak or coward to face their responsibility towards women they made believe them they loved.
For a sudden relationship that wont last long, is very sad and lonely for the female side.
It`s normal to have fling but pretend to love her and suddenly you will say that you can`t leave your family,that`s unfair .
Anyway everyon eha s a right to express their feelings but make sure to about or else you gonna ruin other`s life or yours as well.
Aug 13, 2009 07:17
  • BIENVENUE
"I did get a chuckle out of the Men Have More Drama comment."

yeah me too.
Page 7 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: married guy dates a Chinese girl
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code