Menu
Love cartoons have adverse effects on the children?
Feb 16, 2009 21:18
  • CHERRY07
As a Chinese report says, many parents complain that some TV channels broadcast too many love cartoons and they think that these cartoons will have adverse effects on their children. Take Cinderella for example, there are two many scenes of hugs and kisses. The parents are worried that their children might become precocious.

Are those parents' worries unnecessary? What do you think of those love cartoons?

Feb 17, 2009 20:24
  • LEOPOLD219
I remembered that I just watched the Snow White at that time. I didn't become precocious. And I just thought that it was very interesting. The parents shouldn't just blame the TV channel. As parents, they should teach and guide their children.
Feb 18, 2009 13:14
  • WANHU
Well, some people just love to blame others instead of blaming themselves
Wan
Feb 18, 2009 20:57
  • JIMMYB
Even without those love cartoons, some children can be precocious in other ways. Love cartoons are just external factors. The key is how their parents guide their children.
Feb 19, 2009 18:43
  • GARYKINKADE
It is better to make love than war(I think so anyway). However, it is a quote from the past.
Then again, Norman Solomon wrote a book called "Made Love,Got War".
I haven't read it yet, but I think it deals with U.S. atrocities in Iraq and etc.
Feb 20, 2009 02:37
  • LEOPOLD219
Quote:

Originally Posted by GARYKINKADE

It is better to make love than war(I think so anyway). However, it is a quote from the past.
Then again, Norman Solomon wrote a book called "Made Love,Got War".
I haven't read it yet, but I think it deals with U.S. atrocities in Iraq and etc.

Very funny, Gary.
Feb 23, 2009 20:18
  • KEVIN0518
According to the parents, their children should be isolated. In this way, they will never have contact with any TV programmes that have adverse effects on them. If you watch current TV programmes, kisses, hugs and sweet words appear frequently. Even without TV and computer, the children might acquire the info via other channels. Dodging is useless. The parents need to find the right way to teach their children.
Post a Reply to: Love cartoons have adverse effects on the children?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code