Menu
Are Chinese women and people in general loyal?
Mar 19, 2018 20:59
GUEST87020 I think everyone is right about Chinese girls but I think my wife is very good she is love me like no other girl will and I think it depends of person how they make other person love them .yes Chinese girls been cheated and they also cheat because most of them have no religion may be and don’t care about anything .there is no other Chinese girl can replace my wife

Puneet
Apr 17, 2018 05:21
GUEST23411 if your spouse cheats i would say you contact gmail.com|cyberparadoxhackers. he helped me hack my husband's phone and I caught him sex texting and hooking up with other women, the evidence came in very handy in the divorce. you can mention that Stephen referred you for a quick response and you might probably get a discount
Aug 13, 2018 00:35
GUESTJAMES I think my Chinese gf is cheating on me only been together for 5 months and she does strange things, like takes her phone with her to the toilet she talks very good English but her phone is in Chinese and always talks Chinese so I cant understand what she is saying she never text or msg me I always have to start conversations and sometimes it takes her a long time to reply , we live an hour and a half away from each other and see each other on weekends even when she is with me she is always on her dam phone, I start msg her about 6.30 to 7.00 she tells me she will talk later as she is going to the pools with her gf, she will msg me about 8.45 to 9.00 just would like some feedback am I just paranoid.
Aug 15, 2019 00:09
GUEST86165 I know how you feel this is exactly like my Chinese gf
Jun 24, 2020 01:08
GUEST22242 My biggest advice: NEVER EVER trust them. Had been in a relationship with Chinese gf for 5 years and she just left me without explaning a proper reason. just said she broke up with me cause she is tired. Tired of?!??! Just right after the break up (about week later), I found out she had been in a relationship with another guy as saw her new photos with him on Wechat. Who knows she may be cheated on me with that guy since the day I met her as she was doing strange things too like takes her phone with her to the toilet and sort of things....
So.. be VERY VERY CAREFUL when with a mainland Chinese girls.
Jul 16, 2020 10:17
GUEST15232 loyalty is a seasonal thing for both, men and women, no matter which country the both belong to !
Aug 28, 2020 17:31
GUEST92156 How is your marriage? I am curious to know
Aug 28, 2020 17:56
GUEST92156 I know that behaviour way too well. Always starting conversations, taking time to answer...
She has hidden agendas. You should look for someone more emotionally available.
Sep 17, 2020 02:04
  • GRIZ326
Women cheat. Men cheat. Except for those men and women who don't cheat.

When people cheat on their relationship it usually means they are not getting whatever it is that they need from the relationship.

The only question is: Can you accept being cheated on and overcome the heartache?
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese women and people in general loyal?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code