Menu
Are Chinese women and people in general loyal?
Feb 24, 2011 22:59
  • DODGER
Yolanda, Carlos is just having some fun with playfully stereotyping different groups of people and making the point that doing this is a dumb thing to do.
I think he’s nailed all of these nationalities pretty well though, although he has left out Poles and Russians.
But there is a perception by some in England that Chinese are short. Possible because many come from Hong Kong.
Cheers, Dodger.
Feb 25, 2011 02:07
  • HERBEAT
hehe, totally understand Dodger, was only making some "debate fun" but obviously not a good one... About Poles and Russians... hmm.. Poles are always cold because of their temperature and Russians always drunk (sexy too) lol~~
Feb 26, 2011 21:45
  • BOBERT
and Alaskans are always "super educated former helicopter pilots" ..and are always missing.
Last edited by BOBERT: Feb 26, 2011 21:50
Aug 30, 2011 06:27
GUEST02037 I had many relation ship with maried and not maried Chinese women.
All these women were lovely, sexy, kinky for a while but later turned as monsters.
I do not thimk this apply only to Chinese women but they are firstly so wonderfull and so hurtfull last.
I did trully love couple of them but they finished walking on me. Very sad.
Also the maried ones were well maried to nice guys with some time very good social life. But cheating and playing was on all time. It was then very much fun. But now i feel pain as i am on the other side of the fence. I respect her, love her.... but she is very often strange and i cannot trust her.
Life is so hard now.

Chinese Women give me my best sex life. They can turn so wild and fun...
Dec 21, 2016 22:57
GUEST36123 Chines women are lie and lie to your face and they are cheating on you day and night when boy frind or husband are sleep they go out give ther push away and comeing back when you wanted to have sex with her they said I don't fill like sex
Jan 11, 2017 21:57
GUEST06150 I cannot generalize and catagorize all Chinese women to be the same, but having lived and worked in China for 7 years, and finally marrying a Chinese woman that eventually came back to Canada with me my home country, i will say that in my case and also with other Chinese women i dated when i lived there, they are cunning, have hidden ulterior motives, very good at manipulation, and full of secrets and sometimes unexpected surprises. I for years would have bet anything that this woman would not and could not ever let another guy *** her behind my back. Well, was i ever wrong!
As an example, one day around 11am she asked me to go with her to have lunch with her and one of her chinese gf;s that i knew well also, but i said i can't babe i have to finish this report for a client, and she then started beg me to go with her, and i said i would but i can't so she said ok, well next time i must promise i will go and i said i promise you. Not thinking or using my brain, not wondering why is she dressed so *** hot and sexy just to have lunch at a restaurant with a gf of hers. Well she left at like 11am and all day i tried contact her on her cell, she always before would call me right back if she missed a call from me. This day no call backs, nothing, and she finally returned home at 8pm. And i knew, i just knew, ok? so long story short, she did not meet a gf for lunch, she had other plans, and ended up at a guy she had met house and let him *** her. And played me real good, begging me to go with her, knowing i couldn't and also with me thinking she wanted me to go with her so badly, never would i think she was up to no good.
I kept her, she did it again year later with some other guy, and who knows if during that year were not other men.
Finally she one day year ago told me she does not love me anymore and wanted a divorce and left. Just like that, over and done with!
She completely had me fooled from the start. And after she left me she continued to profess that she had never lied to me ever and also had never cheated! Well i reached a point where i thought, *** this nonsense, and went out and found a few men through investigating and talked to them, with them not knowing i was her husband, and found out all about her letting them *** her, and next time she called to blame me for the marriage ending, i said listen to this, played the tape i recorded when i met the other guys, and i have not heard from her since, ha ha.
My advice? Be smart, be careful and be observant if u marry a mainland chinese woman.
Aug 8, 2017 21:38
GUEST23358 A nice girl will always appreciate if you are a hard worker and will never go away if she is independent. Just telling from personal experience
Oct 6, 2017 09:24
GUEST17925 can i chat with you?
Feb 20, 2018 11:44
GUEST21770 You think you know English but you're actually very dumb to not call infidelity Cheating. Seriously. English headmaster.
Mar 19, 2018 20:49
GUESTPUNEET I have a Chinese wife she love me so much and I think most of Chinese people been cheating each other it’s because man can find so many so many other Chinese girls and girls been hurt so many time so. They don’t care what’s happening with them.but my wife she is pure girl she is like no other Chinese girl can be like her and I trust her a lot.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese women and people in general loyal?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code