Menu
What is the most terrible food you ever took?
Feb 23, 2009 00:40
  • XIAOXIAO
Some food looks good and you can't help eating them. However, you just find that it tastes bad after trying them. Sometimes, your friends recommend you to taste a dish that tastes very good in their eyes. Also you find that you dislikes it after giving it a bite. Everyone has some terrible experiences. I mean, you must have taken some terrible food. What is the most terrible food/dish you ever took?

As for me, 香椿 (Chinese Toon Leaves) is the worst dish I have ever eaten. I took it one time and almost fainted. I really can't bear its smell.

Last edited by XIAOXIAO: Feb 23, 2009 00:41
Feb 23, 2009 19:06
  • WANHU
I had tasted smelly tofu in Guangzhou (near Shangxiajiu) and still platable, but smelly tofu in Shanghai really stinks. It makes me want to vomit.
Wan
Feb 23, 2009 19:42
  • LEOPOLD219
The smelly tofu seems to be everywhere. Walking on the streets, you will find some vendors stand behind their small handcarts and cook smelly tofu. Strangely, smelly tofu is very popular because the vendor is surrounded by a lot of people who are waiting for buying smelly tofu. Everytime I walk by them, I hold my breath and walk away very quickly. I can't stand that smell too.

Last edited by LEOPOLD219: Feb 23, 2009 19:45
Feb 23, 2009 23:01
GUESTOM All the McPuke from McDonald's
Post a Reply to: What is the most terrible food you ever took?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code