Menu
An amazing place called "Coffee+" near the Great Mosque in Xi'an
Mar 12, 2009 01:35
  • LITTLETREE
There is a place called "Coffee +" just opposite to the Great Mosque in Xi'an. It is a very convenient place for visitors to have a rest before shopping. There you can enjoy the Free Internet with their computer, you can buy Stamps, ice cream or Freshly Ground Coffee. Or you can take a minute to call your family with their cheap international phone, only at 2 rmb for one minute. Their coffee is made by JURA machine and the beans are very fresh! Also, there are many high-grade Chinese tea for your choice too. You can ask them to brew and try it for free if you are interested. They will also share some Chinese tea culture with you when they do the Tea Ceremony!You can also choose to buy some tea cups or tea sets for your family or friends. No Bargain there and quite reasonable price. Hope you enjoy your time in Coffee +, +internet, + cheap Phone, + stamp and + your forever
Mar 12, 2009 03:45
  • WANHU
I have heard of the Great Mosque in Xi'an but no one tells me about this interesting Coffee+. Thank you for sharing such a lovely information.
Wan
Mar 12, 2009 23:28
GUEST36243 I've been there several times with my clients. They all enjoyed that place very much because they made very good coffee. Also, they can have a good rest before exploring.
Post a Reply to: An amazing place called "Coffee+" near the Great Mosque in Xi'an
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code