Menu
seeking answer
Apr 19, 2009 01:51
  • GARYKINKADE
how's life=a neutral question=how are you doing
cools ? could mean that he thinks you are a cool person (o.k., hip etc.)
an honest answer, if that's the way you feel.

May 3, 2009 18:34
  • COOLSPRINGS
Here is the question: if a due date of a particular task was set up for you and the other co-worker but the co-worker gave an excuse of withdrawal. what is the alternative way of giving concerns to your head instead of saying NO. Thanks!
May 11, 2009 19:11
  • MARRIE
So you made it ahead of schedule. But remember: Don't go too fast and keep the rythm with the majority!
May 27, 2009 00:19
GUESTTJ If you had acquired a new weekly domestic client with two mischievous teenage children you have befriended, and these teenagers, four weeks later, informed the parent you only did 1.5 hrs cleaning instead of 3 hrs cleaning and left early with full payment of 3hrs, as a prank and never let on it was a joke, how would you deal with the situation when confronted by the parent and still turn that client into a permanent customer who doesn't want anyone else to clean their place except you?
May 27, 2009 04:52
  • ICEBERG
I agree with SHESGOTTOBE, everyone has feelings, just keep on be friendly, I am sure you will move her one day.
May 27, 2009 20:51
  • MARRIE
I work in multi-ethnic group with a private corp. Confilts are unvoidable especially your are dealing with the results of others' jobs. We are all employed and there is hardly anything to do with moving somebody. In that case, what can do to aovid unnecessary conflicts is just submitting working paper for your boss to analyse what has happened instead of putting your comments on what you see from working paper.

Everyboday has his or her way of survive in working office depending on the role he/she plays. Do well what you are supposed to do and never ever beyond it although you are capable to.
Jun 11, 2009 18:11
  • LARRYBOY
you are right Marrie, no matter where you go ,,,there is no job that will ever be the "perfect job" there will always be one person in every company that will cause strife. Your focus must remain on yourself and your abilities to perform the tasks that you were hired for! Of Course you must acknowledge those around you and be social to a point. Employment is not a party not unless you get paid to do that. My opinion at least for me is touch and go with your co workers and remember your focus on why you are there. People will gossip but your boss has eyes too! Your work ethic is your personal testimony to truth especially to your boss. You work for him or her and no one else. If a better opportunity comes in your direction, then it is your choice if you want to better yourself,,,,,but as old as this world is personalities of many kinds will ever be present,, and "that" will not change. Try to do your best at what you do for yourself and your family. They are the ones that are counting on you. LB
Jun 11, 2009 20:15
  • COOLSPRINGS
<<as old as this world is personalities of many kinds will ever be present>>

Thank you LB, my father used to tell me it's you who are supposed to learn to adapt to the enviroments, which is growing pains.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: seeking answer
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code