Menu
seeking answer
Apr 5, 2009 19:44
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE View Post

She, the other issue for women is the low level of progesterone during senior crisis.

I have got a colleague, a good senior woman friend of mine, who is a hardcore believer in Islam and I find she can get very well with her age when women have a hight risk of mental disorder or sometimes before she, for unknown reasons, loses temper, i s...

Exactly. All of us no matter what age, gender or social status have some form of ‘handicap’, quirks, shortcomings or be irritated caused by a myriad of reasons. It is just a matter of wanting to overcome them instead of them overcoming us. Some use religion or spiritual beliefs to get by, some use others. It’s the will/belief/conviction that we can and will make it.
Last edited by SHESGOTTOBE: Apr 5, 2009 19:45
Apr 7, 2009 02:16
  • ZOEY
Quote:

Originally Posted by COOLSPRINGS View Post

ZOEY, I don't want to leave because I believe the biz tone set could benefit me a lot through my diligence. I can freely communicate with senior liscencing professional and benefit from metoring.

No games here just fully loaded tasks from 9-5. Days ago, a gal who likes to chat on the phone and do her own biz at working time are FIRED, wh...

Cool, if you like, you might compete to seize your supervisor's position. Then she will not bother you anymore.
Apr 8, 2009 19:57
  • COOLSPRINGS
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZOEY

Cool, if you like, you might compete to seize your supervisor's position. Then she will not bother you anymore.

ZOEY, I was told by my friends and family I was not born to be a manager who is not supposed to DO, instead, I am qulified to run one to two persons' small biz as CEO, CFO, CEO (Chief Ethics Officer - a newest position), controller down to the general labor.

I am not interested in supervisor or manager, the position that I read from a biz book published by harvard biz school saying that is in less and less needs as working force more and more qualified.
Apr 9, 2009 04:45
  • ZOEY
Cool, what does CEO (Chief Ethics Officer) do? Never heard of this position before.
Apr 9, 2009 10:24
  • SETH
Hi Zoey - judging from the current financial mess caused by lack of ethics mixed with greed and stupidity, I would guess the Chief Ethics Officer (CEO) responsibilities include:
1) making a big show that the company aspires to the highest of ethical standards,
2) teaching people that unethical behavior will make a lot of money if you don't get caught, and
3) teaching people how NOT to get caught! LOL

I personally think it is ridiculous having a Chief Ethics Officer. A company's ethics should be driven by top-down example; ethical behavior is enforced by those who lead by example, just as seeing unethical behavior being rewarded leads to more unethical behavior. The new 'CEO' position is all for show and a waste of company money.

Apr 9, 2009 22:13
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Chief Ethics Officer? Sounds to me like someone close to the owner needed a job. LOL! A company doesn't need an ethics officer if its policies and the way it runs its business is already ethical in the first place. It sounds like this CEO is a PR guy for the firm.
Last edited by SHESGOTTOBE: Apr 9, 2009 22:14
Apr 10, 2009 20:53
  • JIMMYB
I guess that the CEO has no real power in the company. His job is like preaching.
Apr 10, 2009 22:16
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

I guess that the CEO has no real power in the company. His job is like preaching.

Right, Jimmy. CEOs dress well and talks cliche on and on in a flow of eloquence. They don't think well though. In order to protect their positions, CEOs waste lots of $ hiring lobbists to massage data performance, budgeting, sales and accounting year after year...those kind of massage jobs-projects could be finished by college students in one week!
Apr 11, 2009 08:19
  • GARYKINKADE
Amen to that sister MARRIE and brother JIMMYB
Apr 17, 2009 18:29
  • COOLSPRINGS
Well, thank you boys and girls for responding.

Another question, days ago my boss asked me:' how's life, cools?' what does he mean? I just answer: 'not easy,sir.' how do you think on my answer?

Nice Weekend?
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: seeking answer
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code