Tailor / Fabrics in Shenzhen?
May 2, 2013 03:22
GUEST57125 I found a place in Luohu.

Shop 5060A, 5th floor Luohu Commcercial City, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China

www.shenzhen-tailor.com - is their website

E-mail: shenzhen-tailor.com|Vip

MSN: hotmail.com|pgi1998

QQ: 476225

It is an business controlled by a brother and a sister... Brother is called Alex (His English is okay), and his sister Stephanie (Seems to have good English, we had a phone conversation and she understood everything I said without me having to repeat myself).

I am testing them out, I saw other foreigners there, especially women. I am having 2 shirts made, each one cost me 180rmb but please remember I am 6'4 (194cm) tall and around 240lbs (110kg) - Hence needing a custom outfit. Smaller people will probably cost less. The shirts I am having made are using high quality material. Plus I designed them with a pen and paper, I like a certain style for cuff-lings and that the front buttons can not be seen.

I asked about a suit and they told me for someone my size and depending on the quality it will be about 1000rmb (2 piece)

The shirts will take a week to make and be delivered (I live in north of Shenzhen, Longhua - So I asked them to be delivered) so maybe my shirts where actually 170rmb each but 180 because of delivery.

Also a friend recommended me a student girl who is studying design, and I heard she makes shirts for a 100rmb so I am giving her the benefit of the doubt.
May 23, 2013 20:33
GUEST54140 Alert! Let me warn you about Shop No 5055A, Christina. The quality of their clothes is terrible. I had a horrible experience with them two weeks ago. The shop is run by two ladies, Christina and another one named Joyce. Joyce is the one who sources foreign clientele and can be seen indulging in unnecessary sweet talk especially with foreign nationalities. First they did not deliver my package on time and second it was not made up to the size specifications requested. When I complained to them they just turned a blind eye and stopped responding to my emails and phone calls. The fabric quality, buttons and zips they use too is horrible. 850 RMB down the drain. Their only objective is to loot as many new customers they can. I would suggest going to Judy or Alex instead.
May 24, 2013 01:37
  • WOMBATX
u can check out shops in Dong Men, Luohu, they have really big fabric stores with lots of choices.
May 24, 2013 02:21
GUEST59610 Alert
some Inida guys cheat money.
first they showed they are rich, don't care money, but when products finished, they will pick bone from egg, and cut down the price. they are so so so bad.
they are abominalbe bad.

May 24, 2013 02:39
GUEST59610 I am a tailor in Shenzhen. My name is Joyce
we are in line of suit, shirt, dress, and hotel curtains, uniform.
my e-mail: gmail.com|liuximeijoyce
my MSN: msn.cn|Joycemeimei
my Skype: joycemeimeiliu
my tailor shop address:No. 5055A 5/F Luohu Commercial City Railway Station Shenzhen China
May 24, 2013 02:52
GUEST59610 I am from USA California, first time, I made 5 shirts from 5055A, Joyce. She is very good tailor, and keep words. the shirt is very good. after I back California, I made 5 shirts, too. Joyce sent to me by UPS, and the shirts are all good.
Joyce helped me to my glasses. She is very good hearted girl.
Next time I go to Shenzhen, I will make suits.
I recomend 5055A, Joyce
May 24, 2013 02:55
GUEST59610 i recomend Joyce, who is in No. 5055A 5/F Luohu Commercial City Railway Station Shenzhen
She is a very good tailor and she is responsible for her job and her customer
May 24, 2013 03:04
GUEST59610 you know, she said her customer is mental ill
May 27, 2013 03:26
  • MEIMEI11
good tailor in Luohu is 5055A, Joyce, Christina and Annie. they are very professional and helpful.
e-mail: gmail.com|liuximeijoyce
MSN: msn.cn|Joycemeimei
tel: 134-309-88834
May 30, 2013 01:02
GUEST54140 Just look at the above reviews. They are all by the same person - Guest No 59610. What is particularly hilarious is the review from California. Look at the English, the language is horrible. Would an american write such a review? It is no one than Joyce herself. As I mentioned in my previous review please do not go to these cheats. Their only intention is to loot money. They aint fit to be called tailors.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tailor / Fabrics in Shenzhen?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code