Menu
local guangzhou interpreter(translater) help you in guangzhou
Mar 21, 2009 00:59
  • TJYKAREN
Hi,everybody.

I am karen I am a local GuangZhou girl, I'm friendly, helpful, easy-going, like make friend to every body.I want to know each country culture.

I graduated at vocational school of travel service.My majoy is tour guide.So I know Chinese culture,and history. I have worked in a hotel, and a travel agency. Now I am secretary at the foreigner garment trading company.

I am a good tour guide, and good shopping guide. I know what funny places to go and which right place you should go and help you save your time and money.I have patience,and like shopping,so I know all the GZ good shopping place and cheap place.If you also like shopping, we will become good friends!

I can speak english fluently and also have good listening.if you travel or business GZ,with me,you won't waste any money and time, If any body come to GuangZhou travel or already in GuangZhou need tourguide just free to contact me: hotmail.com|tjylicky or yahoo.com.cn|tjylicky skype is tjykaren. my mobile phone:13710384511 : see u in gz!

Mar 21, 2009 06:11
  • WANHU
Dear Karen
Do you know any public library in GZ? Thanks
Wan
Mar 21, 2009 10:36
  • TJYKAREN
dear wan:
here is some information for you.

Guangzhou Library
No 42, Zhongshan Si Rd

Guangzhou Children's Library
No. 149, Yanjiang Xi Rd.

Sun Yat-Sen Library of Guangdong Province
No. 213, Wen Ming Rd.

hope can help you, but if next time go to library call me together, I like reading a lot.

see you soon
Mar 21, 2009 19:34
  • WANHU
Dear Karen
Thank you very much for the information given. I may be familiar with Shenzhen but not Guangzhou, too large an area to cover.
Wan
Mar 21, 2009 20:00
  • WANHU
Thank you very much for your kindness, replying to my inquiry. Many a time when I visit countries, especially China I'd like to visit libraries and bookshops. Not that I like reading too much (although I have my own home library for my own research and reading pleasures) but I like to observe and understand more about reading and inculcating reading habits. How unfortunate, most students in Guangzhou I have in contact do not like to visit libraries, but rather showing me commercial transaction areas such as mobile phone wholesalers, fabrics, etc. Of course, some friends that I brought with me really love shopping and bring back something from China.

When in Hong Kong, I like to observe how the local authority creates escalators/walkalators and overhead bridges to convenient the city users. Probably with these blended information I could get more people to visit China, especially the three cities: Hong Kong, Shenxhen and Guangzhou.

In 2006-2007 usually I would visit Shenzhen almost every month, but from 2008 I only managed to visit 4 times a year. My last visit with some friends was Dec 2008 until Jan 5 2009 where we managed to visit Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. In Guangzhou we stayed at Shangxiajiu. My guide, formerly a student in Tianhe, now already working in Dongguan, started Feb 1, 2009.
Wan
Mar 22, 2009 05:09
  • TJYKAREN
Dear Wan:

I think you should consider I be your guide in guangzhou, I would love to show you guangzhou the different side, not just shopping place. Please feel free to contact me hotmail.com|tjylicky mobile: 13710384511

hope can see you soon

Karen
Mar 22, 2009 13:37
  • WANHU
Dear Karen
My friends and I have tentatively earmarked to visit Xi'an in end of May as it will be the second school holiday in Malaysia, but I shall confirm with them after coming back for my Bangkok trip on April 3-6. Should they decide to go to Guangzhou as well, then I need to find someone to guide especially on vegetarian food.
Wan
Mar 26, 2009 10:33
  • ZENCHEN
I like vegetarian food nearby Guangxiao Temple.
Mar 26, 2009 11:05
  • WANHU
Thanks Zenchen, I take note.
Wan
Post a Reply to: local guangzhou interpreter(translater) help you in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code