Menu
what the reason do you like chinese girl?
May 15, 2009 07:18
  • SUKUKI
I think people are people wherever they are from.. every single person should be treated as an individual and we shouldn't generalise population as one idealistic group. I have met european women who are just as intelligent, beautiful, kind and more as any Chinese women you might meet in Shanghai.. and on the other hand, I have met Chinese women who are absolutely nasty piece of work that I can't really believe that some people could be so out of ordinary.. in summary, "everyone is individual.."
Sep 3, 2009 02:37
GUEST26193 jajajaja funny when people generalize 1'000 million of chinese because of 1 chinese.
Sep 17, 2009 16:39
GUEST15076 Ur so racist. Why would u put something so racist and closeminded on a public web page?
Nov 9, 2009 03:43
GUEST49163 Guest 21714, you are right
I live in New York, when I take the 7 train from main street flushing which became another China Town!!. The never smile, are rude, they race you to the seats!. They also eat smelly food in the train. not to mention smell bad and pick their boogers in public.
I love Asian women, but Chinese! no thanks, I rather date a skunk!! hahahahahhah
In addition , they kiss up only to whities
Nov 9, 2009 11:42
  • VICKY614
Maybe you don't have to worry about that NICOSURFING. I'm a native Chinese girl. One of my roommate from Xinjiang( in northwest china) is Muslin too and her mom always tells her not marry a non-muslin. Maybe that's your chance:) Just kidding. Maybe some of them will try to avoid dating a muslin but if you try it really hard so that they can see more of you. Keep on trying! Wish you can find a nice girl:)
Nov 19, 2009 07:56
  • NIKOSURFING
Quote:

Originally Posted by VICKY614 View Post

Maybe you don't have to worry about that NICOSURFING. I'm a native Chinese girl. One of my roommate from Xinjiang( in northwest china) is Muslin too and her mom always tells her not marry a non-muslin. Maybe that's your chance:) Just kidding. Maybe some of them will try to avoid dating a muslin but if you try it really hard so that they can see ...

Thank you VICKY614,
I was excited. you know, last night i was going out with the girl.. she's chinese after all.
Nov 27, 2009 06:47
GUESTSETH i love girls from around russia...well they have to have this certain look....but i dont know y im 16 years old and for some reason when i see this type of girl im just so attracted to them and i dont know why....thier prett and all but so are other girls and im not attracted to them like this.
Feb 3, 2010 08:36
GUESTVICKY613 Oh..that's good news. How's it going??
Mar 7, 2010 00:50
GUEST87249 i like chinese girl and i want to marry her too..
due to thier charming face and mooth skin..
will u marry me????
if so,
then mail me please at: yahoo.com|billa_g21
Mar 24, 2010 17:41
GUEST69683 I dont think Chinese are nice.

They are VERY ARROGANT people. They believe that no one else have feelings.

They believe that their traditions are better than ANYONE else tradition.

I have seen this thing a lot of times. I have defeated them in university classes most times, but they have obssesive sense of I am better than you.

The worst are the Chinese people from the communist party, they believe people from other countries are pervert, with stupid traditions and that religions makes them weak.

I really dislike Chinese a lot.
Page 2 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code