Menu
what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Jun 21, 2011 05:54
GUEST20190
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST01118 View Post

Hi,

I have the same problem. I am from Croatia(Europe). I met a chinese girl. Expressed her my feelings, and now I think it was to much for her. Today I finally phoned her, she responded, was very very polite, and agree that we will see each other when she returns. I can't read her, but I like her, firstly, because of incredib...

Hello,I am chinese . Chinese girls are usually reserved ,shy and kind.Sometimes they will not want to hurt you ,so they may not refuse you at first. So if she promise to go out with you .Do not be happy or unhappy. The most important is chinese girls want their husband kind and love them forever. At most time,she is testing you.
Jul 13, 2011 09:13
GUEST72147 People are surely attracted to different other people by various reasons, many a time undefinable and just out of instinct. stereotype may be a good starting point to get to know Chinese. But never be restricted or mislead. Your expereinces and observation count! Chinese women are changing too under the globalization. I hope you will find the right one. Be patient and be observant. Good luck!
Jul 23, 2011 06:51
GUEST20622 To my personal experiences, Chinese ladies are too much obsessed with making livings, better job and better life standards. They keep thinking about jobs and making more money. I don't know, maybe I am only in contact with sales managers, thats why.

I had a close chinese friends of mine, not girlfriend tough, she kept talking about business. I sometimes try to force her to think something out of it but I could not.

We can understand that life in China is harsh, thus, instinctively they concentrate on security and job. Like many of us westerners. But, still I think they are too much in it and thats what I do not like with them.

On the other hand, I can say that Chinese ladies are much more polite, caring and helpful in compare to our girls here. They also keep themselves fit. Genetically they tend to be slim and good proportional bodies. Thats also a plus thing, eh.
Apr 6, 2012 04:48
GUEST16190 As long as you realized you are a "person",and you have your own personality,which makes you different,people will like you,no matter where you are from. Beauty? Skin? Ha,as if it would last forver....NO
May 24, 2012 16:39
GUEST16576 Why I love her? Because she is the best. when I look at her I don't see her as asian, but as the most wonderful women in the world. What does bound us? Hard to say, I think we both experienced life and we know how to appreciate each other. When I first met her I felt I know her forever , now I know that is true. we don't have to talk to each other, we just feel each other. We think the same, feel the same, act the same. I'm just crazy about her, and the love she gives me back, just make me love her even more. Our tastes are same so we don't have to bother. I just thank the universe and God we have met. I wish we can spend the rest of our lives together. No matter rich or poor, just being together. Coz real love is the only think worth living for. I wish you all the best.
Jul 20, 2012 01:26
GUEST16156 Chinese girls are easy... NOT only for white guys bt also chinese guys. A chinese guy who has money could easily get many chinese girls at the same time. chinese girls only want green card and money, without self-esteem, without sense of shame.
Feb 17, 2013 03:01
GUESTFJQ I'm from China~do you believe?:)
Feb 23, 2013 13:37
  • CHINAGAL
……I haven't seen this before, "eat boogies" ? that's sick
Feb 23, 2013 13:59
  • CHINAGAL
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST99272

I don't think they are cute,they all look desame,i think Indians girls are cute,not Chinese gils>>>and yes they have attitude,u won't know because they present themselves to be quiet and gentle... until u live with them>>>trust me,have been there>>>just be careful

Fair enough! Cuz most white guys and black guys look the same in my eyes!
Mar 2, 2013 01:58
GUESTQUESTIONS I heard ,black women's skin is much silkier. And I am sure their hair is blacker and also better figure.
Page 7 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code