Menu
what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Mar 9, 2011 16:50
GUEST14113 Excuse me, perhaps you have a wrong impression. I know many people who are Chinese are are SO generous! They donate to charity, help people on a daily schedule, are polite, and aren't vain. They work hard and can be very warm. IF this is not your opinion, fine, but consider these words!
Mar 9, 2011 16:53
GUEST14113 Dude, I can't respect you. I know Chinese, all white, black, hispanic...think she is very beautiful, clean, athletic, smart, and friendly. She is very physically attractive to EVERYONE, helps kids who have trouble with homework, is very good at sports, and is the smartest kid in class. Don't even talk about clean! She literally glows and showers three times a day!!!!
Mar 17, 2011 23:57
GUEST93137 It's not one Chinese. It's most Chinese behave horribly because I live among them. Chinese are most deceitful, liar, sneaky, nasty, rude, vicious, jealousy, shrewd, arrogant people I have ever known. They will do anything to entice, deceive, lie, cheat, trick the person for money or for self agenda. I myself experienced with so many walks of life but nothing alike Chinese I have dealt with. My neighborhood changed to pretty much China town now, and many neighbors left because of Chinese obnoxious and intolerable behave. Cut in public transportation waiting line, constant push and touch poeple's back, don't say excuse me just push people, if have a little space will squeeze in then push out next person, spit on middle of sidewalks, push and hit opposite direction of pedestrian, walk right at instead of walk on their right side of sidewalk. They don't believe in respect, concession to others. Very well taught how to deceive surroundings to others for cover up the truth. Sometimes I think they are from different planet or some species looks alike human but they are worse than animal. It's bad for very few Chinese have to deal with most Chinese absolute despicable characteristic behave. Also, very shallow minded don't have humane, intellectual level for all human kind for better future. All they are aiming for economic power to catch up with so much arrogance, and jealousy.
Mar 19, 2011 02:38
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST93137

Chinese are most deceitful, liar, sneaky, nasty, rude, vicious, jealousy, shrewd, arrogant people I have ever known.

This was once my exact definition for german people, just because I had bad experiences when I lived there. But nobody shares this feeling with me.

Think about. I did, long ago, and realized that maybe it was my fault...
Last edited by XIBANYAJAVIER: Mar 19, 2011 02:38
Mar 23, 2011 22:11
GUEST99272 I don't think they are cute,they all look desame,i think Indians girls are cute,not Chinese gils>>>and yes they have attitude,u won't know because they present themselves to be quiet and gentle... until u live with them>>>trust me,have been there>>>just be careful
Apr 26, 2011 01:52
GUESTANON I live in NY in a chinese area and just love chinese girls. They are the most attractive woman on earth, they say facial symmetry plays big role in an attractive face. I love their cute lil nose & eyes. they high cheek bones.. they look soo sweet and innocent and love their sweet accent. Even 30-40 old chinese woman look great. Chinese girls r naturally beautiful(some dont need makeup)
May 12, 2011 09:52
GUEST44241
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14168

I have some chinese friends... thay are really nice... taiwanese girls are behaving like they are another part of the world...

how did u say taiwanese girls are behaving like they are another part of the world? :) maybe not all.. im from philippines..but my gf is from taiwan.. we have the same world i guess:D
May 12, 2011 10:04
GUEST44241
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST49180 View Post

Well, I m from Sri Lanka, But presently in the UK. My girlfriend is Chinese. We felt that we were in love after graduating from the University. Acctually we can't even believe how it happened. We didn't even talk each other when we were at Uni. It's just a happening and we are in very serious love now. She loves me with her whole heart but she i...

bro..im from philippines..my gf is taiwanese.. we study here both in the philippines but after grad i know she'll be working there in her country.. im also thinking what will be the future for us.. but i believe we both love each other so much.. In your situation, i think it's quite harder.. because of her parents dont like you being a south asian.. it's an important thing to consider.. just wait for her decision. i wish u all the best.. and for me and my gf too!
May 26, 2011 02:08
GUEST47156 hou are you
I am a chinese boy ,I donnot why chinese girl want be married with foreign man
Jun 14, 2011 18:26
  • KATEGRACE
i think men like us Chinese girls because we are quite, we dont talk out of order and we always take care of our men :) hehe

Page 6 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what the reason do you like chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code