Menu
TEFL International reviews
Sep 14, 2012 01:59
GUEST16323 Check out http://www.tefl-reviews.com for unbiased TEFL course reviews.
Oct 11, 2012 20:05
GUEST18149 Hi, thank you for posting a review regarding this institute, in fact Im on my way to Shanghai to take this course, but haven't paid yet. Now I twist my mind and better to think again. I don't like to waste such amount of money for nothing. Van
Oct 11, 2012 20:14
  • PRINCESSVAN
Hi, Thank you for an honest review, Im on my way to Shanghai next month to do this course, But I know I start to change my mind as I don't want to loose so much money for nothing, another thing is Im not a native English speaker so I have doubt also if I could pass the class. I suppose to pay my course today but lucky I read some reviews here like yours.
Oct 14, 2012 00:30
GUEST70102
Quote:

Originally Posted by PRINCESSVAN View Post

Hi, Thank you for an honest review, Im on my way to Shanghai next month to do this course, But I know I start to change my mind as I don't want to loose so much money for nothing, another thing is Im not a native English speaker so I have doubt also if I could pass the class. I suppose to pay my course today but lucky I read some reviews here like...

I highly advise you to please avoid taking this course with TEFL, International. I do not know how the Shanghai location is like but the one I took in Beijing is a scam. They broke every word of what they said what they would do such as job assistant and certification. They were quick to collect moneys from the students. Not to mention, they overcharged the total course fee than the actual price listed on their website. Once the students paid, it is like they grabbed you by the neck. This means they will find whatever reason to give you a hard time making the student feel incompetent. They will find reasons not to pass the student and try to find ways to try to get the student to pay more money at the end of the course to convince them to do more teaching practice. I just want to let any potential future students who is planning to enroll in TEFL, International know if they take this course, they will regret it. It is almost like throwing $1590+ U.S. dollars out the window.

So I would suggest trying another school. Make sure that school is accredited by a university.

I would like to list several website links that have bad reviews on TEFL, International but this forum does not permit posting those links. But if you search Google typing "TEFL, International scam," you will find the reviews.
Mar 30, 2013 17:07
GUESTHAY I'm thinking of going Thailand for 8 weeks teaching with love TEFL. I'm in my first year at university studying English, hopefully going on to teach English as a foreign language later (so this TEFL course seems perfect so far), but am interested to know if it is worth my time and, more importantly, worth the amount of money it's going to cost.

Anyone with any idea?
May 25, 2013 11:34
GUEST76173 What exact company is everyone talking about? There is lots of international tefl academy's. are you speaking of international tefl academy?
Apr 11, 2014 22:42
GUEST77313 I am looking into getting a TEFL certification. Does anyone know anything about INTESOL International? (Note this is NOT INTESOL Worldwide who, if you look CAREFULLY at their website, you will find goes to great lengths to hide their "accreditation".) International is NCFE accredited. I am interested in the program in Vietnam. I have not seen any postings about them and don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. If anyone out there has had experience with them, I would really appreciate your taking the time to share it.
May 5, 2014 01:45
GUESTJENNY I have done my course at ITEFLI, because i have found a great review about that course on: http://www.tefllifestyle.com
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: TEFL International reviews
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code