Menu
What do you think of pink boys?
Apr 2, 2009 02:40
  • MIRANDAZHAO
In the past, men seldom wore colourful dresses. But things have changed now. Men's clothes become more and more colourful. Pink seems to be very popular.

Personally, I think they look more effeminate. What do you think of boys in pink? Do you think they are handsome and attractive?

Apr 2, 2009 03:48
  • GZHHBSTERRY
I think man in pink shirt is very charming. But full set in pink seems a little over.
Apr 2, 2009 04:20
  • CHERRY07
Really look good. But I don't like them. As Marinda said, they look a bit womanish.
Apr 2, 2009 06:49
  • SHUBH
It is matter of personal liking. Personally, I like the men in black suits because they look more matured and professionally established while in pink dresses they look childish.
Apr 3, 2009 22:12
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Clothes don't make a person. I don't believe in judging people based on what they are wearing.
Apr 9, 2009 04:32
  • BBQQ
Well, that guy in the picture seems like a gay. SHE, what do you think of a strong man who dresses himself in pink? That will be very funny.
Apr 9, 2009 22:30
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Well, that guy in the picture seems like a gay. SHE, what do you think of a strong man who dresses himself in pink? That will be very funny.

I know men in Asia who wear pink shirts, etc. Doesn't bother me. In fact, almost no one pays attention to it. I think a strong man is a strong man no matter what he wears. I don't think his strength is affected by the pink shirt. Looks are deceiving. I know people who dress weird but are actually really cool people. I prefer getting to know people inside out.
Post a Reply to: What do you think of pink boys?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code