Menu
What a college girl!
Apr 8, 2009 21:49
  • JANE01
Will you fight for a seat with a pregnant woman on the bus? I guess normal people won't do this. However, a college girl in Wuhan kicked a pregnant women for a seat on the bus. Couldn't believe it!

A pregnant woman placed her handbag on the seat next to her and fell asleep on the bus. About 40 minutes later, a girl got on the bus and found that there was an empty seat next to that pregnant woman. Then she nudged that woman awake and said she wanted to sit on that seat. That woman was waken up unwillingly. Additionally, that girl was a bit impolite. Then a fight occured. During the fight, that pregnant woman shouted "Don't beat my stomach. I am pregnant". However, that girl didn't listen that woman's words and kicked her stomach heavily.

Finally, the pregnant woman called the police. Before the police arrived, that girl tried to escape but was stopped by a man. The investigation said that the girl who kicked that woman's stomach was a college student. The college paid the medical expenses for that woman. In the meantime, the college authorities were consulting about compensation with her.

The doctor said that pregnant woman was ok but the possibility that she might miscarry couldn't be ruled out.

Presently, that girl was questioned by the college authorities. It is said that she will be dealt with sternly.

How could she kick a pregnant's stomach just for fighting a seat on a bus?
Apr 9, 2009 13:30
  • WANHU
Definitely an unbecoming conduct and should be reprimanded. Anyway she does not represent all the college girls.
Wan
Apr 10, 2009 19:53
  • SHUBH
Definitely an uncultured act that can never be expected from a college girl that too just for seat in the bus. There might be some other problems with that girl. She should be punished for her misconduct.
Apr 10, 2009 21:08
  • JIMMYB
Her school definitely will punish her serverely. You see, her school's reputation has been affected by her. The severe result might be "She is expelled".
Apr 10, 2009 22:02
  • MARRIE
Why there were no passengers who stopped them before they started physical hurt. What's happening in Chinese society?
Apr 15, 2009 16:58
  • WANHU
Marrie, you can be an IO in the Police Department
Wan
Apr 15, 2009 18:18
  • MARRIE
WAN , what is IO?

Apr 20, 2009 03:41
  • WANHU
Investigating Officer
Wan
Apr 20, 2009 10:38
  • SIROS
true?
Apr 22, 2009 05:53
  • SUKUKI
Lovely! I was never brought up like that and most "normal" people I know wouldn't even dream of doing such thing! just goes to show that there are crazy and stupid people everywhere!
May 8, 2009 21:52
  • SHAWNYEE
What I shame!
I don't think most of the college girls in china would act like that though I'm just a high school student.
Maybe we should concern about the ethic education and the virtue edcation more than ever befroe
Post a Reply to: What a college girl!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code