Menu
A local guide for Tianjin/Beijing trip
Apr 10, 2009 13:23
  • WANHU
A group of 10 visitors from Malaysia would like to visit Tianjin/Beijing about 9 days (June 13-21) using AirAsia D72612 ETA Tianjin (TSN) 1435, June 13 (Sat) and going back AirAsia D72613 ETD TSN 1550, June 21 (Sun). All of them are first timers although some of them are seasoned travellers. The group will probably take the new fast train to Beijing. I would appreciate an English speaking local guide who could arrange hotel transfer, budget accommodation and visits. Six of them (husbands and wives) are Muslims while 2 are vegetarians (so they need special food). I welcome any tentative proposals complete with expected costs. Please write to my mailbox or to my email. Thank you very much for your early response.
Wan
Apr 10, 2009 13:28
  • WANHU
An addendum: All of them speak English quite well, and the two Chinese persons only speak Cantonese and Hokkien (Minnanhua).
Wan
Apr 16, 2009 05:18
  • ZENCHEN
wow,Hokkien,don't speak Hokkien for long time.
Apr 22, 2009 01:39
GUEST61492 Hi. welcome to Tianjin and beijing.

we provide the service of picking up from the airport. arrange the hotel. sightseeing and travel to beijing for the foreigner. All our guide speak quite good english. so please contact us via email or MSN : msn.com|sambochen
Post a Reply to: A local guide for Tianjin/Beijing trip
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code