Menu
Driving from London to Bali
Jun 3, 2019 10:54
GUEST21108 Hello from Bali everyone,

Let me introduce myself, I am a 34 years old male - a Balinese who lived in Bali - Indonesia
Almost over 10 years ago I started to work as a freelance English speaking tour guide and driver in Bali
Sometimes I arranged most of my tourists activities, apart of arranging their sight seeing tours, for instance` trekking, diving, white water rafting or sometimes arranging something which can not be offered by regular travel agency, for examples, staying with local family house somewhere in a small village, cooking together, feeding our animals and see how we live our life as the real Balinese people - it’s almost since we wake up in the morning until we go back to bed and some other things which related to a unique trips in Bali
Most of my tourists were originally from Europe, such as Poland, England, France. However now I realised that I could see a lot of Iranian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, Singaporean, Malaysian and some other Asian tourists here in Bali and I personally would like to offer my services to you to cooperate.
Just in case, if you have a group of people to come, I would also be able to organise it
Thanks a lot and I hope you find it interesting, if you need more information, please feel free to write me back to my contact as a signature below,

Best regards,
Nura Chico
Bali freelance tour guide
mobile +6281337179290
Email, gmail.com|suksma04
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Driving from London to Bali
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code