Menu
looking chinese girl friend
May 14, 2009 02:53
guest61115 I am from india
I'm woriking in GZ.
And I want to have Chinese friend who can teach me a Chinese and take me to an interesting place.

I can speak English well , if you're in Gunagzhou and need a foreign friend.
You're welcome!!! my mail id is ymail.com|m_lingam
May 15, 2009 06:57
  • DAVEC
'looking for chinese girl friend' ?
this is a travel website not dating agency
May 15, 2009 07:04
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

'looking for chinese girl friend' ?
this is a travel website not dating agency

aw come on.. give guy a break.. why not let him run with it and see where it gets him?
May 15, 2009 12:41
  • DAVEC
Sure we can run it but I am sick of the threads like these, I want someone to take me here, I want them to show me this, I want to see the nightlife. Why cant they be more honest, I want to sleep with a Chinese girl. In which case we can tell them where the nearest place for that sort of thing is.
May 16, 2009 02:42
  • BOBERT
So whats so wrong about trying to find a girlfriend here? We all have to find our mates somewhere so why not here? This is the "travel companion" section afterall.

This site is hardly just a travel website as you say. Here is a list of the other forums. Certainly not confined to just travel topics. Give the guy a break!

Forums
Travel Q&A
Travel Companions
Expats China
China Visa
China Tour Guide
Learn Chinese
Economy
Sports
Culture Zone
News Flash
Chinese Food
Military
People
Amusement
Fashion
Observer
Real Estate
Chitter-Chatter
Ads Board
Talk to Us
May 24, 2009 02:34
  • WUQUE214
hi ,let me introduce one for you ,but you need to say Chinese firstly, because girls both beautiful and English spoken capable are seldom to find.......
May 24, 2009 02:57
  • BOBERT
If your taking orders I'll have half a dozen thanks. Make mine medium rare and spicy. I would prefer home delivered but I can pick up if required.
Jun 27, 2009 00:54
GUEST45222 why so many foreigners prefer chinese girls???
i am working in an international school as a TA
i dont wanna be attractable while i am the only one who is local in the school
i work very careful cuz i know chinese girls' reputation maybe is not good. i dont wanna get in trouble
so i am always keep a distance between male foreign teachjers whatever whos gay or not. however out of the school the stuation changed, we can be friends. but just like that, nothing else
on another hand , i am sooo luck can get along with all of the female foreigner teachers. we always play together ,eat together, travel together...
thats soo coool
i mean i like americans. especially people who from California they r very easy going
the point i want to say is actually not every chinese girls r easy girls,
some of us r smart, judge things by ourselves, have strong personality, r independent, and very picky
and chinese girls is one of the reasons for foreign guus coming to china that is a public secret
all in all , foreign guys earn ur respect IN CHINA,pls

Jun 27, 2009 10:22
  • VICTORMAI
I think that Indian guy is looking for a girl to sleep with. I do not feel any sick on his purpose in case the girl is willing to do this herself, is her own body. But I think you should be handsome or rich enough.I do not believe the so-called love is everything. : )
Jul 15, 2009 03:56
hi girls i am indian i friend-ship with u do u friend-ship eith me
Aug 11, 2009 10:54
GUESTBRYAN i want to make friend to chinese girl so that i can laern chinese language. my name is bryan from Nigeria this is m
y e-mail yahoo.com|checklouisndu
Page 1 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking chinese girl friend
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code