Menu
What is going on in her Mind?
Jun 17, 2009 03:50
  • SUNJOHN
Hi, I m an Indian staying in Singapore. I met one Chinese girl online around 2 years back. Since day one, we were constantly chatting every day untill last month. Last year we fell in love with each other. We were so happy then i asked her to prepare for GMAT. She joined some coaching classes where she met some new guys, who are very nice to her. All this happened around one month back. She stopped interacting with me and i was getting more and more angry. I thought there is some other guy in the picture. When i told her about my feeling Initially she tried to convince me that there is no other guy in her life and She is very busy lately because of work and exam preparation. I was so angry and did not listen to her. After one month of fight, She finally broke off with me. I am feeling guilty , I accept that i messed up everything. She might be really busy. In last two years we never got a chance to meet each other.
I have said sorry to her so many times.But she is very stubborn and truly Capricorn. After so many days, I sms her last night
"Hi ******,Long time to interaction. Lots of H1N1 going on. Just want to check my friend's health. Are u all right?"

She replied with in 10 seconds.
"Yeah, i am still alive. Thanks.."

What do i conclude from it..? I am just confuse..what should i do now?
Jun 17, 2009 04:03
GUEST34122 Poor boy, if you really want something happen, just tell her plz.
Jun 17, 2009 04:08
  • SUNJOHN
Before The night when she sent me Good Bye email, she sent me a sms that she needs a quite space and she will talk to me after her exam but then later at night she changed her mind and sent me the last email. I have said Sorry to her and Everything I could possibly say. But no impact on her. She is a good girl and but impossible to convince. I know that I have to give her some time. But I don't want to make it too late.
i just want to have some idea what is going in her mind, from her reply I can see that She is little sarcastic while replying but again she replied in 10 seconds. What is the best way to say "Sorry" to a Chinese girl ? Please help.
Jun 17, 2009 06:08
  • SUNJOHN
some one help me please?
Jun 17, 2009 11:15
  • CARLOS
I understand how you feel, John, but I doubt either you can´t understand what you read or just don´t want to.

She´s gone, John. Turn the next page in your life.

Carlos
Jun 17, 2009 21:38
  • DODGER
Sunjohn, the way your post reads, it looks like you have never actually met face to face. Correct?
Dodger.
Jun 17, 2009 21:39
  • SUNJOHN
yeah...we never met face to face...but we have chattted a lot on webcam...
Jun 19, 2009 06:15
  • LARRYBOY
Hey John, Carlos is right,,, move on she is not the one for you. You gave it "your" best try,, but the truth is , she did not want to try. You can not get blood from a stone. The ratio of women on this earth is alot higher then men. I am sure you will find another very soon. Keep moving forward you are doing a great job!! LB
Jun 19, 2009 20:45
  • COOLSPRINGS
SUNJOHN, It's a mirage. Here is an interesting clip from JP TV series ' the 101st proposal'. The boy is chasing after a shadow from beaches to church where the shadow is gone. It's a good dream that drives you to move on and on.

Jun 21, 2009 00:47
  • BOBERT
Why are you being so masochistic? If you really want to beat yourself up then use a hammer. It will be quicker and cheaper. You haven't even physically met this girl yet so why are you wasting your time trying to repair something that is obiously unfixable? Even if you manage to temporarily patch it up, it's still going to be broken. It's doomed! Forget her! She obviously wants to forget you, so move on.

P.S. After you come to your senses please send me her phone number. I will be in China next month. You never know, she might be interested in revenge sex.
Jun 21, 2009 15:08
  • MARRIE
SUNJOHN, like Bober said, you did not met her in person before. On-line chatting is a good channel to learn and express yourself. To see it as a way to find a lover or life companion is ridiculous.

Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is going on in her Mind?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code